Reinstalling Server 1

Fatty

In the efforts to remedy the freezing issue, I have requested to have Server 1 reinstalled ASAP. After this happens, mrX will install a new copy of Mani and we'll go from there.

Please note that after the reinstall and before mrX works on it, there will be no admin mod present. Hang tight.

Well, I just tried to join, twice. First time, it kicked me off before I joined saying "Error verifying SteamID Ticket." Second time, it let me in the server, so I pressed my bind for mani admin, told me I was not an admin. Then it kicked me off the server saying "Error verifying SteamID Ticket."

I think one has a flu just like me. :(

#1 is still freezing... I just went in, changed the map to de_dust2. It froze at 0:00, and I couldn't move at all. Waited a bit, then loaded the map up again. Clock ran down from 0:04, and I could move.

alright, troubleshooting day #35. to recreate the problem quicker, mp_winlimit is now 4 (temporary).

first shot:

mp_freezelimit (buytime) is 0.

no dice. didn't freeze for about 5 maps.

timeleft on freeze = 29:56

2nd shot:

mp_timelimit 0

stuck on d2 again. timeleft = first team to win 4 rounds.

3rd shot:

-tickrate 66

4th shot:

-tickrate 33

if anyone wants to join in the fun, see you in #1.

(edited)

Addendum to 5th shot,

Tell Valve to hurry up with Militia... :spin2:

Update:

Actually, I just had this thought.

Force the server to not load HDR. Ever. Force it to not load client based, and server based HDR.

Edited by Decoy

not much. as far as i know, they're in a holding position waiting for a valve update.

Thats what they say.. M2 has explained to us that they rent from a different provider and they do not have this freeze time glitch. I guess we'll just have to wait and see when the next update arrives.