Server Stats - Zombie Server

Hey folks! New stats are up for the zombie server... and the ranking system can be changed. This means it *may* be possible to bring back the AWP. Here's how it works:

1. Set up a "multiplier" to figure out how much each frag is worth. Say, AWP multiplier is 0.5. Deagle multiplier is 1.

2. Multiply the kills by the multiplier to figure out how many points a player gets.

Example:

Player 1 has 10 kills with the AWP. 10 x 0.5 = 5 points.

Player 2 has 5 kills with the Deagle. 5 x 1 = 5 points.

Player 1 and 2 get the same stat awards.

Here's what I'm thinking for multipliers:

AWP: 0.1

Auto sniper: 0.3

Shotties: .9

Deagle: .9

All other pistols: 1

Mp5: .8

Not sure about some of the others. Bullpup? Famas?

The reason why I took the AWP away is because the zombies tend to crouch in corners too much. If someone could fix the .nav files for me on the maps so they never crouch, then I'd bring the AWP back in a heartbeat.

The only other option to keep gameplay fair is by lowering the amount of damage the AWP does... and then it makes it a watered-down auto-sniper. :/

The reason why I took the AWP away is because the zombies tend to crouch in corners too much. If someone could fix the .nav files for me on the maps so they never crouch, then I'd bring the AWP back in a heartbeat.

I probably would do that if I knew how...

Plus, I could care less about the stats! Bring back the AWP!

• 3 weeks later...
GC Alumni
(edited)
Players only get points for kills against players. 100 kills on bots * .5pts = 0. :D

^

Is already the way it is. That's right, all your bot kills already count for nothing!

Edited by mookie