Super Bowl

Pestilence

Does anyone have any predictions for the SuperBowl?

My guess is hopefully the Colts for the AFC although i wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos go, but as long as Patriots and Steelers are out. For the NFC I don't mind who goes but i'm going to predict the Seahawks. I would like to see them make it for the first time in their franchise. Other teams I would like to see are the Bears or Redskins. I like the way the Redskins are playing and I like the bears coach Lovie Smith. But I think it will be the Seahawks and the Colts in SuperBowl XL. With the Colts winning.

Haha lol... BUt then they missed taht last field goal

yea the most accurate kicker in NFL history misses. my only guess is either someone paid him to throw the game or the holder didn't put the laces out. that kick wasn't even close. i'm sure there was tons of pressure and all, but he has been in the league how many years and he is professional after all. anyways hehehe yea that was a dooozie

Broncos all the way. Heard today that Vegas is putting their money on the Broncos. I'm rooting for them no doubt, but I'm scared at the same time. When the Broncos show up they are an amazing team, when they don't they are abismal. Fortunately this year they've shown up more than they haven't. Hopefully we can keep that trend for two more games.

colts are goin to win the super bowl :hihi:

and thats why i dont gamble :lol2:

OK NOW THE STEELERS ALL THE WAY *gulp*

:hihi:

I like Jake the Snake, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a ring this year or some other year and Brew said colts were goin all the way, look what happened. Now Brew sez steelers all the way and i'm gonna have to go against his prediction. LOL So Seahawks and Bronco's in Superbowl XL. Seahawks will win 30-10.

The Steelers look hungry, they were ready for their game against Indy, I think they'll take it this year.

...Having said that, I have a soft spot in my heart for Carolina. Steve Smith is just a reckless undersized receiver and I love the way he always fights for the ball -I hope the Panthers win.

agree, broncos will win it all.

watching the steelers (a huge big game choke team) play the colts (a huge big game choke team) as each team cant seem to choke the game away made me just laugh.

The only thing that will save the steelers is finding a way not to choke...THEY WILL CHOKE!

GUARANTEED!

the only thing that saved them from indy is that indy is just as big a choke team.

Denver will not choke.

Broncos 35 - Steelers 24

And the chikenhawks will def Carolina despite everyone thinking Carolinas def is soooo hot. Hahahah the worst offense in the leauge was scoring on em hahahahahahaha bring em on!

auggy