FF06 Questions

Bizzle

Im from NJ, me and my girlfriend are considering coming all the way to Ohio to meet you idiots and play some CS. But we have some questions...

1. What games will be played...she basically only has HL2/CSS.

2. Any way of getting a PC for her to borrow as her lappy wont play nice with CSS and her desktop is the family PC?

3. What hotel are you all staying at so we can get in on the Partyness

1. What games will be played...she basically only has HL2/CSS.

HL2 and CSS will be going for sure. UT, Battlefield, and some others were played last year. If there is enough demand for a game, we'll load it on a server.

2. Any way of getting a PC for her to borrow as her lappy wont play nice with CSS and her desktop is the family PC?

Not from me as I'm coming from Denver. However, most people are willing to share. There are so many other things going on that there's almost always a computer open. I'd say I was away from my comptuer 75% of the time last year doing other stuff. Wouldn't bother me for her to sit down at my comp and play for a bit.

3. What hotel are you all staying at so we can get in on the Partyness

http://www.fragfestohio.com is the short answer. Or there's a link in the menu at the top of the page on the gc site. All the info you need is there or in these forums. The event is at a holiday inn in Hudson, Ohio. They block off a set of rooms for us and usually offer a discounted price.

(edited)

I played CS the whole time last yr.. As far as using someone elses pc you can bring a floppy or thumb drive with your cs config (named something different from the other persons pc) so you dont have to set up all your keys every pc you goto..

LOL I took it as a joke as well.. :D

Edited by Batman

I played CS the whole time last yr..  As far as using someone elses pc you can bring a floppy or thumb drive with your cs config (named something different from the other persons pc) so you dont have to set up all your keys every pc you goto..

LOL I took it as a joke as well..  :D

The only time some of the people in the community play cs is during fragfest. :smiling2: