Help!

*BiGBonES**

yo guys, I'm shocked to admit it but I need help in the single player game.

I'm stuck on the first american mission that takes place on d-day, where you start on the boats that drop you off at the foot of the cliffes.

Now I dont think my problem is my fault. I keep gettin blown up every time I try and get off the boat :unsure: I've tried jumping off, walking off, bouncing off, strafing off, going off at either side but I cant help myself from being blown up <_< When I stay on the boat I also get blown up :freak:

I appreciate the realism of the game and in real life I wouldn't expect to get off the boat before dying but this is a computer game and its frustrating me.

So, how do I get off this boat?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ah, yes, CoD2... is not one that I have right now. Instead, I've finished CoD1 and am working on CoD: United Offensive (the CoD1 expansion). That expansion is TOUGH!. For the longest time, I couldn't even get past the start of the second part of the first mission. It literally took me about 15 or 20 tries ON THE EASIEST setting before getting through that one! However, I've still not finished the game... not even the American part (which is the first set of missions). I'm currently stuck in the Noville, Belgium mission, where you're defending the town and all these tanks keep showing up. you have to keep going out of the building your squad's holed up in to try to Zooka the tanks, but every time I try, I get pounded on by the German troops. I've not been able to get any of my squaddies to stick by me to watch my back, so I keep getting whacked in the back of the head by German rifle butts....

I have killed off 2 tanks and a halftrack, but it's the third tank I can't get rid of... anyone else have those difficulties on it??

yo guys, I'm shocked to admit it but I need help in the single player game.

I'm stuck on the first american mission that takes place on d-day, where you start on the boats that drop you off at the foot of the cliffes.

Now I dont think my problem is my fault. I keep gettin blown up every time I try and get off the boat :unsure: I've tried jumping off, walking off, bouncing off, strafing off, going off at either side but I cant help myself from being blown up <_< When I stay on the boat I also get blown up :freak:

I appreciate the realism of the game and in real life I wouldn't expect to get off the boat before dying but this is a computer game and its frustrating me.

So, how do I get off this boat?

lol, I saw the trailer and that mission was featured in it, so I knew what to do... plus, I didn't see my health go down at all when that part happened.