Changing Teams During a Blowout

What i take the most joy in is switching back and fourth every 3 rounds and making the map go 10-9, i do it all the time

That bugs me just as much as people stacking teams.

"You can make all the ppl happy some of the time, and you can make some of the ppl happy all the time, but you can't make all the ppl happy all the time."

-or-

____ if you do, and _____ if you don't.

-or-

?

I'm all for people switching teams to make them more even but it bugs me when someone switches every other round to try to keep them even. If you're on the winning team, you switch, and now the losing team is winning, good for you and your team. Why would you switch back to the other team you were just on? You're just going to make the team that was winning before winning again and the team that was losing before losing again. Then in another two or three rounds you're going to go right back to the losing team, causing them to start winning again.

To be fair, in that screenie the Ts are down a man, and clearly had 2 just join, so it must have been 8-11. At that point he couldn't change if he wanted to.

Someone had just joined CTs too, so it was probably 8-10. Also, Skyline only has two deaths, which means he was probably only in for 2 rounds. It was most likely 8-9 or 8-8 a majority of the map. It wouldn't matter anyway at this point, the map was already over. I'm sure Rico, or any other T, had countless times they could have switched teams before the end of the map. At the very least if both teams are full, swap with someone from the other side.

i don't even see the picture.

at any rate, if that was after I already said I wasn't going to be switching

what difference does it make?

is the picture dated? (as in prior to me opening this thread)?

FTR, I switched teams TWICE last night on cs_militia.

I'll switch when I'm compelled to do so.. which is less often than usual.

His picture showed cs_office which T's won 10-3 and you leading T's 26-4.

The point is not about switching, its about the "do what I say not what I do" mentatlity.

I see complaints brought to GC and sometimes about GC when you lose. I see nothing, nor hear nothing of the reverse when you are the top player on the scoreboard domminating the other team.

<pulls R!co aside for a heart-to-heart>

R!co, do what is fun for you. Play how you want to. (within the guidelines of course) If you have a stellar couple of round, KUDOS and GOOD JOB and by all means keep pwning. Switch if you want to, dont switch if you dont want to.

Its a verbal lashing when someone else has a stellar round and a topic is created blaming them for unballancing the map. You got legitemetly rocked...give credit where credit is due.

<looks back at the rest of the crowd talking amongst themselves who become silent>

People, if you want to point fingers, then by all means point them...do so and applaud them for their skill. That is the kind of players we need.

<Brillow looks back at R!co then quickly glances at a clipboard with #2 player stats>

"R!co, Rank 2! Keep up the good work."

<Brillow starts clapping, slowly one or two in the crowd picks up the applaus. Soon the place is roaring, clapping, whoopen and holler'en. Brillow grabs R!co by the shirt collar and belt loop and tosses him on top of the crowd who starts surfing. He nexts spots Vovik climbing up the stage, turns around and dives right after him.>

okay, okay, I'm done, cant help it, I'm in a good mood today <shrug>