Changing Teams During a Blowout

I'm sure the pic will speak for itself...

there were multiple times during the map in which he could've changed teams

to help out. I've been known to change teams MULTIPLE times during a map...

(swapped twice earlier tonight on de_piranesi)... but I'm not going to be switching

to help out, if the members aren't even going to stick to the preference.

dedust200175hx.th.jpg

See y'all in game.

no offense rico but I could find this picture half the time on #2

I dont see any reason for you to be calling out Vovik because he had a good round. Im one that will join a team and then win acouple rounds and then try to rally the troups so to speak on the other team and get them to work together.

I have said it once and will say it again, give me 10 random pubbers and have atleast 8 or so listen to me and I can beat any stack.

Most of the time I can beat any stack I go against. Get on the mic and organize those people.

From now on I think we should delete all post regarding team stacking. Every reg knows that they should work against it but its CS and there will be TEAM STACKING on any server you join!!!

Find me a server that is as good as GC with keeping it even!

No you cant, You expect every map to be 10-9, well you know what, its not going to happen. Sorry to burst your bubble but we will never be able to get a server where most maps go 9-10 or so.

***Instead of complaining about team stacking in the forums, work against it in the pub! Ive never joined a GC pub and not been able to get the team to work together with me! Im not coky but im confident! Tell people to do strats and they will follow, not hard strats but basic strats will beat any pub in America..........

Im bored, but moral of the story is stop complaining about team stacking, gc is one of the best servers when it comes to this and try to get your team on the same track.

Again anytime you see me on ask me to go the the other team and I WILL bring them back from whatever score there at!

I take pride in that.

I have  said it once and will say it again, give me 10 random pubbers and have atleast 8 or so listen to me and I can beat any stack.

Most of the time I can beat any stack I go against. Get on the mic and organize those people.

For the record, I was trying to get our team to listen. I called "bomb down + location" enough times that we could have easily kept that score closer. However, I often found myself with maybe one or two other CT's trying to keep a half dozen T's from getting their bomb back.

As a matter of fact, there was a point that the bomb was down on short A. I called it, and complained that no one was helping me cover. After that, over half th team came to help.... great.... but then they all left once they figured out we had lots of ppl... after that, they got the bomb and planted B.

So, Vovik had nothing to do with the 10-3 score. We had a good CT team, we just didnt work well together.

This post wasn't about a stack... it's plainly clear this wasn't a stack.

I've played enough on the server to know which players are good, decent and

so forth... this is about the willingness to swap sides so that maps aren't

blowouts. M2... I too have been on teams where I have rallied the troops.

specifically, I remember we were playing inferno, the CTs were winning 8-0..

I was 17-2 (suicide)... and I switched teams... The Ts won the map 9-8...

That said... I have absolutely no problem with letting the other team suffer. I auto join every map anyway... EVEN ON AZTEC WHICH THE Ts WON LAST NIGHT... BIG TIME...

But, I suppose I got the answer I needed, so thanks for the reply.

to help out.  I've been known to change teams MULTIPLE times during a map...

(swapped twice earlier tonight on de_piranesi)... but I'm not going to be switching

If this wasnt about a stack then what was it?

Did you see 1 person do better than you and not switch teams and decide to call him out in the forums?

Plain and simple this post is a complaint about stacking, i wish I could have moderator in #2's forums, I would delete all these posts, they just get annoying after awhile

(edited)

If this wasnt about a stack then what was it?

Did you see 1 person do better than you and not switch teams and decide to call him out in the forums?

Plain and simple this post is a complaint about stacking, i wish I could have moderator in #2's forums, I would delete all these posts, they just get annoying after awhile

Hey, it's fine with me if you're not going to hold your members to a higher standard thatn the regular players. It's your clan, not mine... you do whatever you like...

in case you missed it, it wasn't about a stack.. (read again)

i'm just letting you know, expect the same from me... even though i've always done AS REQUESTED BY THE MEMBERS... if you're not gonna demand it from members.

everything is cool...

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0

(edited)

Even had he swapped, nothing would have changed.... well.. unless we would have had 4 ppl listening to "bomb is down at X." Besides, he got 5 kills on one round when ppl knew where the bomb was, but wanted to kill him while he camped spawn.

I'm not sure this isn't more of a team related issue. Rico, why didnt you work within our team (by that I mean telling the ppl not listening to start working together) instead of pointing at Vovik? As I said before, the CT's lost that map, no one player on the T side made that much of a difference.

Had I been in Vovik's shoes, I might have moved. However, seeing who was on the CT side, I might not have. Probably the best thing to have done was ask CT's if they needed help. And I would have replied, "no, we have a good team, just not good teamwork."

Edited by duma

dedust200175hx.th.jpg

See y'all in game.

That sounded kind of harsh/rude. Vovik will switch, all you have to do is ask him - i do it constantly. and if he doesn't i shoot him in the face until he does. But yea, seriously - singling someone out like that is bleh.

Another thing - it really shouldn't matter who switches, aslong as someone does, this 'i wont do it because he wont do it' mentality isn't really helping anyone. Infact it's truthfully hurting others. Sorry Rico but i just don't get it.

Some of this sort of thing happened tonight, lemme just say this, good players especially, should play the hard side of a map, we are hosts to the public, so we should always try to foster a good, fair, and fun environment. I do this constantly, and I will always be the first to help my team by playing meatshield. If we all pitch in and be aware of the teams and teamwork,, the rest will handle itself.

The hard side should be played by GC and better players, the more even maps like cbble, then just pick your favorite. Obviously, there will be times when even the hard side will walk over the easy side, there are alot of variables, such as teamwork and communication, so if you see that, just switch to help out, try to lead a down team to victory, it feels better than shooting ducks in a barrel. :peace:

i dont know how many times i have saw a true blowout 10-0, with you Rico at the top on the winning side. Also it doesnt take 1 person to win a map, it takes teamwork. If your team doesnt work together then it is hard to win a map.

I agree with clueless, the better players should play the hard side. I always auto, and if i was good enough to even the teams i would switch, but i suck, and when Brew is on the server he switches 2-3 times sometimes to even the teams up, that more than i can say about alot of the other better players.

I almost always will just auto when the map starts, but I try to keep a close eye on how the match is going. If I see it going into the 4-0/5-0 area I switch and depending on how "stacked" it looks I even ask a few specific others to follow me.

It's not about forcing players to pic certain sides, it's about making it so EVERYONE can enjoy the game. None of us like losing, but there's no fun in winning all the time either. There's also something very enjoyable about switching and getting the losing side organized into a winning team.

From now on I think we should delete all post regarding team stacking. Every reg knows that they should work against it but its CS and there will be TEAM STACKING on any server you join!!!

This isn't just any server, and this is a problem. I have noticed that alot of regs are bettter about switching then most of the members. I realize some people worry about their stats, but I wonder to what end? Do you tell your wife/ GF you went 20-0 on aztec? Is that water cooler conversation at your workplace? If not then the only people who care are the ones on the server, and most will be more impressed by the guy on a run who switches teams anyways than the guy who goes 50-10 on a stacked team.

When I start a new map I always auto select. I even auto-select the player model. Looking at the stats almost 70% of the time I am a T, but I don't mind. I'll admit there are times when I wish I was on Peckles and snIpey's team or Vovik's or Brew's team (so they don't kill me) but the way I see it is that i'm more of a handicap for the winning team whether i'm on the winning team or not. When and if I ever become 1337 enough to have the option to switch and pwn I would more then likely do so.

This isn't just any server, and this is a problem. I have noticed that alot of regs are bettter about switching then most of the members. I realize some people worry about their stats, but I wonder to what end? Do you tell your wife/ GF you went 20-0 on aztec? Is that water cooler conversation at your workplace? If not then the only people who care are the ones on the server, and most will be more impressed by the guy on a run who switches teams anyways than the guy who goes 50-10 on a stacked team.

wow ok

no i dont take joy in going 50-10 on a stacked team, find a screenshot of a stack when i havent switched, you wont find one. aimbot i dont know how much you have played with me but i think everyone that i play with alot can atest that I am one of the first to switch and prolly switch as much as anyone else in the server.

What i take the most joy in is switching back and fourth every 3 rounds and making the map go 10-9, i do it all the time