WHAT IS UP?!

Heartless

Im going to chime in here. I was thinking about closing this topic but I wont.

Wonderland is a great place where many find their natural habitat :D . But bickering in Wonderland is not good for the wonder part of the topic. So....

Let me assure you that Tape and Uber are discussing how they should moderate the forum to keep not only all the moderators happy, but all the readers happy too! This will be behind closed door to keep all the insane wonderland peeps from disrupting the procedings. jk

If you want to give your opinion on this matter then please go ahead in this thread. But I would only ask that you refrain from bashing anyone (including ZD, AK) and that you give reasons for you opinions, not just a big ol mouth spewing.

Thank your for you time, Wonder people. May the sun never set on Wonder Land!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm behind Uber that posts in Wonderland DO in fact have a purpose more than just becomming Test. Like Uber said, Forum Poker...specific purpose, Word Associations, specific purpose...

Wonderland is the place for the goofy fun stuff....but that doesn't mean that it's the place where every post is spam city...

and I should know...I'm a good spammer..

:D

I was dealing with life-stress when I closed Test.

:angry: Don't u DARE ever take stress out on Test except by posting in it!!!

This thread DOES TO HAVE A POINT! IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THE heck EVERYONE IS GETTING ALL gosh darn fussy WITH EACH OTHER!! :angry: I want love. :wub: WUUUUUUUB i tell you!

and i agree not EVERY thread should be a test.. but sometimes its just fun to ruin a thread by spamming it! So, it will eventually die off!

Look at LIEZ -> is there REALLY a point to that thread? not really.. but we all love it just the same.

I know some things that were said were wrong but i just don't understand how you can close a thread for someone being upset about being made fun of.. when the same thing happened with me AND U TOLD ME TO TAKE A JOKE! (to uber)... that just doesn't seem fair! I sat there crying and it made me all suicidal and crap because of what people were saying on here.. and u told me TO TAKE A JOKE.... riiiiiiiight.

(and on another note: im not yelling or getting fussy.. im just confused as all heck)

actually though....threads like Liez do have a point (or maybe a theme) and that is trying to get as many different arrow designs...

I would like to add that while I agree with Uber...I think he should drink a nice Sierra Mist (get it...that was a horrible joke....cause he should chill...and all the comercials have ppl getting cold......ha...haha.....get it...?)

8P)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*whops Playaa with the wifflebat of infinite smiting*

I do not need to chill!!! :angry:

And Heartless, you're right, poor innocent Test didn't see it coming. Liez is still open cause it was a new twist on spamming which was kind of interesting, because you had to try to use the post before yours to try to enhance your own. But I knew from the start that it really had no use, so really, it doesn't matter what people do in there. *shrug*

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I'm seeing a few fiery eyes fluttering around here... and a few is a few too many. If you want to put some input in here, make it decent - preferably the kind I don't have to edit. <_<

Nice editing there Tape :D Was gonna PM you or Uber about that, but you're right on top of it.

I rarely drop into this place, but this is turning out like some 'got banned' threads.....and at least there there's some understanding about why someone might be mad at getting banned.

As rev said, keep it at a discussion level please.

<hands Uber and Tape their new Mmmm-issue brooms for cleaning up this place> :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*hits Heartless with the broom*

Hey, that is useful.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*points at Heartless, laughing* like I've never had worse.. now, if you'll excuse me....

*wails on Kill3r with the broom* No need to bring that remark back out!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Nice editing there Tape  :D  Was gonna PM you or Uber about that, but you're right on top of it.

Can PM W1lc0 too :rolleyes:8P)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
But I knew from the start that it really had no use, so really, it doesn't matter what people do in there.  *shrug*

it did have a use!! The first post of the thread was there to prove that the "mmmm owns j00 b4by" or whatever it said was pure LIEEEEZ!!! :P

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ohh! It had meaning, but now that meaning is lost.

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

admin_ban wonderland admin, sorta defeats the purpose?

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

u guys r turning this place physco!!it should be deleted wonderland!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Heartless, watch your mouth.  Seriously.

Yes, I don't much appreciate editing a portion of the posts you make.

wow.. and i already AM watching my mouth.. I already have to go back through my own posts and make changes and reread 'em a bunch of times making sure i don't say anything wrong... whats wrong with saying the word i said in the last post? <_<