WHAT IS UP?!

Heartless

im sorry to say this Uber.. BUT CHILL OUT! the leo is sad thread or whatever it was.. was just a typical random wonderland thread! We are all known to make fun of each other and bug eachother if insanity really wanted it to stop he would have really said so.. and if he did want it to really stop he needs to learn to take a joke.. because thats what u said to me when i was getting offended by some peoples posts. Please chill out and open the thread back up.. u never know, it could turn into another test. :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

he forgot to install walls in his cs. :rolleyes:

im sorry to say this Uber.. BUT CHILL OUT! the leo is sad thread or whatever it was.. was just a typical random wonderland thread! We are all known to make fun of each other and bug eachother if insanity really wanted it to stop he would have really said so.. and if he did want it to really stop he needs to learn to take a joke.. because thats what u said to me when i was getting offended by some peoples posts. Please chill out and open the thread back up.. u never know, it could turn into another test.  :P

Listen up, Sis....

If someone in these forums has had enough of something, we will intervene, we won't tell them to take a joke (save for a select few including Raiden). It sounds as if he really did says so, as you assume he didn't, but just not in public light. If he approached Uber as a moderator, he did the right thing, instead of the aft torpedo method.

The thread will remained closed. Thanks.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Don't tell me to 'chill out'. I'm not going to let EVERY thread in this section turn into Test. If you want to spam the boards, thats what Test is for. Most Wonderland threads start with some actual purpose, whether to tell a joke or show a funny movie or whatnot, and then they devolve into Test. Its an eventuality, but at that point, what further purpose does the post serve other than just to be Test. The answer is none, and sice there already is a Test, they outlive their usefulness. There's no need to have 60,000 independant little tests. Sorry if I like to maintain at least some semblance of order around here.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Something tells me I said that. <_<

But I wasn't referring to the flaws in Wonderland. I was reffering to the flaws in my 2=1 math problem.

I'm going to make my stance perfectly clear on the matter: I hate Test. Its stupid and pointless. Thats why I get so mad when people go off intended topics around here, cause there's already a place for you to do a mind dump around here. Its called Test. Stop turning other posts into new Tests. Its not cool. There might as well not even be a Wonderland if every post turns into that. Its not a lot to ask of you to keep the off-topicness to test, is it? You're (mostly) mature individuals. Just because Wonderland is this crazy, funny place to be doesn't mean there can't be a semblance of order. Thats all I ask. Please keep Test the ONLY Test.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Phew, glad I cancelled the parade before the rain ;):ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Don't attack me, Ak. You think you know whats going on, but you really just don't. Keep your comments to yourself, please. Making attacks on people is no way to resolve anything.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

less hate more love around here... :wub:

:ph34r:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
You think you know whats going on, but you really just don't.

What IS going on around here?!? I would like to know. :unsure:

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

hmm...

lets see how long it takes before we can make the vein on uber's head pop!! :wub:

;)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I was dealing with life-stress when I closed Test. As for the others, there were reasons for their closing. If you don't get it from just reading them, then you're taking this 'not making sense' thing too far.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

:(

no way.. there can't be such a thing as taking the "not making sense" thing too far... right? :unsure:

I thought the only reason we would need to have a mod in wonderland is to keep out the foul language, verbal abuse, and things that are just WAY out of the line... right? :unsure:

Just my opinion.

Long Live Wonderland o0oo0oo0o

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

don't get me wrong. not every post in test should be 36 pages of pure bs and post boosters.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Well, then there is a 'taking the making no sense too far'. And thats whats starting to happen around here <_<

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
You don't like test so you go and pull a zerodamage and close it because YOU don't like it?

wth is that supposed to mean? "pull a zerodamage" ????

the one time i take a look at this forum and I see this.

*sigh*