Ladies!

Mustard's CoffeeMaker

I was thinking earlier today about what a great time we all have together. It's been under discussion for a few months now what it is we do to entertain ourselves while the boys are playing. Well! I think it would be a blast if we all went out to lunch on Saturday, and then did a few "girlie" things together. We could go to the mall, or get our tootsies painted, ( icecream, Becca, yay!) and give us a chance to get away from all that testosterone. What do ya'll think?

• 3 months later...
So, are we going to try this, or no? I say it'll be fun. We don't have to drag Clue along. ;)

Yeah lets try and do this. I know that Ill be there Saturday morning. So we just need to talk to Mrs. Fatty and she what her plans are for that day.

Lets see when everyone is going to get there. We're going to have to take into consideration the timelime of events. We don't want to be gone when they take the group pics. We may end up having to plan this for Friday, unless we make it an early brunch thing and then be back in time for photos.

I will be there on Thursday when I get out of class so any day will work for me.