dog ate your paper plate.. fun

NuT- :freak::freak::freak:

He is only 6 months old and he is HUGE!

img2452medium2xx.jpg

He is a cutie though

img2450mediumadsfadsfasdf1ej.jpg

ohh dang didnt see that... thats worth a post.. he is a cutie

NuT- :smiling2::smiling2::smiling2:

Hah. My dacshund was so smart - she was completely house-trained, we had her for years, and she even at the start, she was never one to mess in the house. I was sitting on the bed in my parent's room while we were packing to go on a long vacation, and she ran into the room and jumped up on the bed (with my help cause she's that darn small) and squatted next to me and peed in the square centre of the bed. When my mother finally noticed, it was too late, but early enough to stop her from crapping in the same spot. It was a riot.

Hah. My dacshund was so smart - she was completely house-trained, we had her for years, and she even at the start, she was never one to mess in the house. I was sitting on the bed in my parent's room while we were packing to go on a long vacation, and she ran into the room and jumped up on the bed (with my help cause she's that darn small) and squatted next to me and peed in the square centre of the bed. When my mother finally noticed, it was too late, but early enough to stop her from crapping in the same spot. It was a riot.

Wow... you dog was gunna crap too? After having her for 4 years? lol

When we first bought my dog, we would bring her inside every now and then, and every time we did, she would crap on the floor and then run and hide cause she was ashamed.

Wow... you dog was gunna crap too? After having her for 4 years? lol

When we first bought my dog, we would bring her inside every now and then, and every time we did, she would crap on the floor and then run and hide cause she was ashamed.

What do you mean by every now and then you'd bring the dog inside?!? You're supposed to let the dog live in the house. Animal shelters won't even consider people for adoption up here if they get even a hint that the person plans to force the dog to live outside...then again, it is -12 C today...and you might live in some warm place...

Things my dog has eaten:

-every Kong super toy ever made

-countless basketballs

-an infinite number of tennis balls

-raw hide is for chewing, dog, not for swallowing after 3 licks

-4 pairs of Oakley ski goggles

-2 computer mice, 1 keyboard

-1 cell phone (she only managed to get the top half before someone called me and I managed to save her from the battery)

-5+ disposible cameras

-1 non-disposible camera

-napkins, paper plates, plastic cutlery (don't worry she chewed most of it)

-3 snow shovels

-2 garden rakes

-2 PS1 controllers (she still beat me in MK3)

-multiple CDs and cassettes

-1 chair

-started on a christmas tree, but I don't think it tasted that good

-avg. 2 christmas presents per year

-many books

ok I'm going to stop there and just say, she eventually had to be put down because she swallowed an indian rubber ball before chewing it into small enough pieces and a chunk about 2 inches in diameter got lodged in her intestine (surgury would have been too painful and difficult for a 11 year old)...I really couldn't think of a more fitting end for her tho...I'm sure she's eaten the pearly gates and most of god's sandles by now...

What do you mean by every now and then you'd bring the dog inside?!? You're supposed to let the dog live in the house. Animal shelters won't even consider people for adoption up here if they get even a hint that the person plans to force the dog to live outside...then again, it is -12 C today...and you might live in some warm place...

O RLY?

I live in minnesota, so it gets pretty cold. We got lots of animals (dog, cats, chickens, cows,...) and they all live outside (except the cows have been eaten by now). They are all perfectly fine. Animals were never meant to live indoors lol

Infinite, eh? I'll ask Chuck Norris if he knows how much "infinite" is.

Me: Hey, Chuck, know how much infinite is?

Chuck: *looks for a moment* Hey what's that?

Me: Huh? What?

Chuck: *Roundhouses Jackie into yesterday*

ugh i'm not going there again

Infinite, eh? I'll ask Chuck Norris if he knows how much "infinite" is.

Me: Hey, Chuck, know how much infinite is?

Chuck: *looks for a moment* Hey what's that?

Me: Huh? What?

Chuck: *Roundhouses Jackie into yesterday*

ugh i'm not going there again

no one questions Chuck Norris, you should know that