Lan Party in Feb

Heartless

:unsure: i can give a couple people rides home.

ugh, how come i really don't wanna do this? haha its no offence to you guys but my best friend is hanging out with his cousin that he only gets to see every so often and i wanna be there with him! oh well.. i planned this thing ill go. Doesn't mean im not gonna be on the phone the whole time though :lol: just kiddin.. see you guys in a couple hours.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

wait um is it over now, i would come right now maybe but i guess not

umm... g-bury sucks

golly gee! i had the funnest time of my life wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooo

wait no :( at least a couple people came

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah next time plan a date and see how many people rsvp, and then rent it out, we should do something like this just for like 4 hours some saturday afternoon or something