Lan Party in Feb

Heartless

there was another thread about this but it's seem to have died down.. and i want to bring it back up by starting a new thread and explaining something -

There was rumor going around that there was going to be a Glastonbury Lan party durning our winter break.. and somehow it didn't go as planned and from what I have heard it's not going to happen.. Then again no one was updating me on it cause no one wants me to go since i "don't play" (EVEN THOUGH I DO NOW!)

Anywhooo.. there was talk about maybe having it at the PC Gaming Arena in the mall near by Glastonbury where they have computers and you pay $6 an hour to play.. well i have my connections and I'm trying to see what i can do.. I know there aren't may computers there (somewhere around 25) and I was wondering if I was able to get a rent price for the arena for the day and pay for it(maybe 10am-6pm.. after that you pay for your own hours until the mall closes?) and we can figure out somewhere to chill after if everyone decided they wanted to.. how many people would want to come?! I donno.. its just a thought because I really want to have this LAN party.. I really want to meet some of you people :P And to get a rent price I need a rough estimate of how many people would be willing to come..

Place: Buckland Hills - Manchester, CT

Date: Feb 17th or 18th?

Reminder: THIS IS ONLY A THOUGHT! NOTHING IS SET YET!!

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

Kim set it up!!!!!!!!!!!Just let me know the date. And kyle and Smally I dont want to hear any excuses oh I couldnt come because....................

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

im skiing on the 16-19 so any other day i would like to come and watch you suck horribly without your hacks

alright.. i went to the mall last night and talked to the dude.. i guess i can't get it for free.. BUT depending on the price i will pay for it..

Before i can set this up i NEED to know how many people would be willing to come.. cause if its only like 15 people i can pay for it... if its more like 30 i may have to ask for a couple bucks from each person..

I'm totally willing to pay for this and make this happen (though im extremely in debt) so please guys let me know how many people are intrested.

oh yes.. and im sorry the date would have to be either the 17th or 18th because those days (monday and tuesday) are the days where they get the least people there and it would be cheaper then renting it on a day where they usually get lots of people.. if u get what im saying.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

if you didnt do it on the 16-19 i could get like 3 more people to come maybe

Alright, Thrusday the 20th.. starts at 10am ends at 5pm (unless u feel like paying full price an hour) at buckland Hills mall, manchester CT. I'm not exactly sure how much money this is going to cost ME.. so please bring some cash (don't worry u wont have to pay anywhere NEAR full price [7 hours, 6 dollors an hour $42 bucks.. nah.. more like $20ish possibly]) So please, please, please bring some money. I will bring my digi cam for pics so dress to impress haha.. or be like me and don't. I enjoy seeing you all there.. bye bye.

please post for me and say this is alright.. i wanna make sure SOME people are gonna show up..

oh yeah.. and another thing if u go imma be standing around so come up to me (the girl with pink and black hair.. i don't think there will be another one) and tell me who u are and that ur there for the LAN (cause there actually might be other people there *GASP!*) ok.. thanks.

Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guests

I definately plan on being there, prolly could get a few more to come as well, of course, this is all assuming I can find some kinda ride...^^;;

i've learned that there are more then 15 people from glastonbury who post on these forums.. i had no idea.. but anyway.. like i've said a billion times, and im just trying to get my point across, i only reserved 15 computers so the first 15 there (or how ever YOU guys decide to do it) get the deal of $27 for 7 hours (10am to 5pm) THATS HALF PRICE!!!! and the rest of you, im sorry, are gonna have to pay the full $6 an hour for how ever long you choose to play. Again, if ur there please come up to me and tell me who u are (the girl with the pink hair, the one and probably only there) and ill let u know where everyone else is. I donno about you guys but afterwards im going for some chow at the foodcourt, feel free to join me. I know this was last minute planning and I'm sorry about that. I did what i could to get this together, and considering I know half of you dislike me (which is discouraging) I think I did alright.

Don't wanna read the blah blah?

Facts:

where: Buckland Hills Mall Manchester, CT

date: Thursday, Feb. 20th, 2003

time: 10am to 5pm

price: $27 (for the first 15 guys [girls play free])

ok so come to the St. Louis area and plan a lan for us here.............it's impossible to get ppl to go to em........................ppl suck.............................................I HATE THE WORLD!!!!!!

well not really

B)

/\

||

||

underused emoticon

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

It appears that my scheduled appearance has been cancelled by my ride.. he's decided that driving through Massachussetts at 7 in the morning is some sort of accident risk (?) and since he's borrowing a friend's car and doesn't have insurance, its not worth it..

Well, whatever.. sorry all. :(

Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guests

I prollly could make it, but....5pm?? Are you nuts? How do you expect me to wake up THAT early eh? Plus I got no car...still in the process of not going to drivers ed...(Im gunna be 50 before I get my lisence <_< ) so I couldnt get there if someone were to make the stupid mistake of waking me up before lunchtime ne ways. Urk.