Can't fix this!

T-25

Alright i cancelled that one and now i'm getting this one :D .I hope this one is better since you recommended a Antec.What kind do you got Laz.e.rus. This one cost a lot more but i hope it lives yp to what you said cujo. Also my new 200 gig hardrive arrived yesterday along with my new headset.

--Signature--

PEACE,LOVE & $$$$$

Edited by T-25

Finally my new 500 watt super power supply arrived today.I put that thing in and quickly started up a game of CS:S.Then for the first time it was running a smooth 60 fps on a big server.Now i'm ready to own you guys. Just look for my name T-25 and then you know your gonna get owned. I was owning when I only got 20 fps. Now with my 60fps I'm going to the top. I might even join the gc clan. For now i'm trying to help out some lower clans win some clan battles. Once my team has won about 5 with me. I will go on to another clan.One more thing, you can check out some of my maps I made in HL2 and hl by going here. :luxhello::luxhello::D:wiggle2::wavey:.On this site I go by the name of IMUS.

..........................................................THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS!..................................................................

Edited by T-25

i run 60-80+fps with a Radeon 9500Pro

3000+ barton

NuT- :freak::freak:

Um, you mean you seem to get that alot, or your ran the Video Stress test and it came out 70.

Stress test currently at 129 for me- super tweaked. Low 90s jsut plain old low settings. Prolly 70-80 normal and REALLY low if i turn it up.

Edited by Laz.e.rus

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I have owned 2 different Aspire Power Supplies and neither was crap. I recently moved away from my 500W Aspire because it did not put out enough 12v juice for my Video card. Beyond that, it was a great psu and did everything I needed it to do. The one I owned before that was a 450 which ran great then I moved up to the 500W.

Cujo just has some serious bad luck with Aspire. (I love their cases even more)

i loved my x superalien. i mainly sold it cause i saw the armour and i'd had the alien for about 3 years.

measure the rails zero. read any tech site review. they are sub par. simply look at the number of connectors they come with or weigh them vs a good enermax/antec. also, ultra x-connect are better but they're in the thermal take range. they don't touch the top end. i believe tomshardware, in one of their big round ups, found that it didn't hold up.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

I know that the Ultra's are not as good as the more expensive OCZ's and what not. They are not as efficient so they put out a little more heat. However, in my testing even with my system highly over clocked the rails are within spec. The Ultra's are also dual 12v rail and are within the ATX 2.0+ spec which is what I was looking for.

Edit: By the way, Tom's review is from over a year ago and it was of the older 500W model. I am using the latest 550watt.

Edited by zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Here is a review of the PSU in comparison to others. I researched the heck out of this before buying it. I had to balance performance with cost. Ultra came out on top. Plus, it is modular and looks sexy.

http://www.motherboards.org/reviews/hardware/1583_4.html

Oh yeah, it comes with a 3 year warranty but if you register it online, it becomes a life time warranty. Can't beat that.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
hmm, seems alright but their 600w failed in that test... what does that say? liberty looks pretty good. :)

Their 600w was only single rail I think.