eb0

I bet there will be a price drop before a good amount of games are out for it.. lol

Everything is being pushed back, most games were being rushed into production (cough madden cough)

Now most are being pushed back

Microsoft and Valve... are they one in the same???

• 4 weeks later...
Microsoft and Valve... are they one in the same???

[sarcasm]That'd be sweet! [/sarcasm]

I've been following the releases for 360 since it came out and I agree that they really need to get some games out, preferably without rushing them...

Burnout revenge is really good right now...so is Ghost Recon...and the Outfit comes out tomorrow...should be hawt...that should tide anyone over until next week...(ESIV!!!FTW)

I've been following the releases for 360 since it came out and I agree that they really need to get some games out, preferably without rushing them...

I agree. I'm not going to buy a 360 because the only game I would spend my money on is Perfect Dark Zero. Not worth it...

I'm considering buying one for oblivion...I don't know why...maybe I'm crazy...oh right...haven't had coffee in 4 hours...I figured I could play inbetween rounds of CS...thats just silly...I won't be playing CS much next week

I'm considering buying one for oblivion...I don't know why...maybe I'm crazy...oh right...haven't had coffee in 4 hours...I figured I could play inbetween rounds of CS...thats just silly...I won't be playing CS much next week

Don't let them corrupt you, mo! This lesser system will be purged when PS3 comes out! Hold on!

Rasjad, the good franchises for nintendo, Zelda, Metroid....thats' all they got, thats all their gonna have. The Rev will be revese compatable to GameCube games so it's not a total loss.

Nintendo knows handhelds, Sony knows consoles, Microsoft knows online.

Find your niche and buy the system accordingly.

the only nintendo'ish games i really like are mario kart, and super mario world...I played some PS2 games, and liked them. the only Xbox game i've played is Halo...and I didn't care for it.

goldeneye and perfect dark spoiled me. :D

eb0

Agreed, I love the nintendo games, mario kart, mario baseball, super smash, ZELDA!

playstation always has some good games out, but the revolutions new controller looks awesome!!! i read that it will also have a tilt thing in there too.

Agreed, I love the nintendo games, mario kart, mario baseball, super smash, ZELDA!

playstation always has some good games out, but the revolutions new controller looks awesome!!! i read that it will also have a tilt thing in there too.

People always seem to forget that they can plug their GameCube controllers into the Rev.

Ya, the Nintendo Revolution is gonna be the system to get in my house.. Im stoked about the new controllers, cant wait for a whole new gaming experience..

When I was at GameStop the other day, they had Oblivion for PC and 360 sitting next to eachother. The 360 price was $59 and the PC price was $49, how is the 360 version better???