Muffin

Guest Pizza

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i got a new computer at christmas and i didn't become god. did it help my gameplay? yes, but your aim doesn't become exponentially better. sorry but a new/fixed computer doesn't have that kind of effect yo momma.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
But sometimes shot register more than at other times.

Oh rev rev rev, that is so very true. If i had a dollar for every shot my 56k did not register (and statsme is the big factor of unregistered shots), i would be rich, or i would at least have a new computer and a Radeon 9700 pro. =)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah the thing is that Muffin told 2 people how he hacked and about his hacks, i know these people personally and both of them arent lying, i also saw him hack along with Bugs, and Sanders on the DOH server, and Muffin if you are denying it please get real, what you can do now is admit it and maybe you will be forgiven and given another chance, but when you personally told Toka, and when 3 legit players saw you hacking, its just dumb to continue defending yourself, so get real and fess up or keep up the endless argument and have some random people from around the country defend you when everyone who knows you personally knows you hack

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Sometimes CS just works better than others. I dont know if its just in my head or what. But sometimes shot register more than at other times.

Net Code = more shots getting registerd. Read up on it on some sites as it helps a lot with your gameplay. You'd be surprised at how much dif. some netcode changes can make you play better. Its a risky thing to do as it can mess up your CS. I believe I still have a site which explains some of it. Aim me if you need it "TeKNiK CiVMiX". GGPO

TeKNiK

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

ZD, hlguard causes the missing shots, not statsme as I understand, but I could be wrong.

As for muffin cheating....if you have no proof..demos, movie...etc. You should keep you baseless accusations to yourself. I have been accused of cheating for the past year or so, and some people are "positive" that I cheat, and I never have. Yet there are no demos, no movies etc. Some people are better than others fun simple reasons. All I see right now is some some baseless accusation w/ some jealousy mixed in.

just my 2 cents.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah but when he tells 2 people i know that he hacks i dont need to record demos, and when the 2 people he told come on here and say so noone should question it, maybe i have no in game evidence but i do have his words to 2 people and they are definitely not lying