Muffin

Guest Pizza

Guest Pizza
Guest Pizza
Guest Pizza
Guests

I am a community member and I am not one to blame others as Hackers for my own screw ups....but I would just like everyone to keep a closer eye on *|CsLs|*Muffin.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pizza, eh? You probably are a community member, but having to express that you are seems a little strange. I won't share who you are, heck may not even bother tracing....I guess how else would you make suspicions public...

then again, coming from a name nobody knows, it means next to nothing...

Guest chicken
Guest chicken
Guest chicken
Guests

well im also a community member and I also know that we need to watch muffin more closely, and Fatty when you are proven wrong and we eventually catch Muffin hacking, and he might stop but then you will see his usual 30-5 scores drop down to about 10-20, then we will see who is laughing at you and your ignorance, maybe you should watch an MCC demo or two that Muffin is in, you think that noone could hack in your precious league but it turns out that your wrong, so my message to Muffin is stop hacking right now or you will get caught, and some community people know already and have seen you hacking on community servers, so stop

Ummmm...why would you attack Fatty over this? If you are a community member why not AIM someone...or PM them? As far as these two posts you could be Joe Somebody who happened along the server and got tinkled.

I played with Muffin over the weekend on Train. I followed him multiple rounds to cover his back. He was AWPing the same route each time and was doing very well. Course I've seen quite a few good AWPers do the same thing. Also, when he was switched to the other side and I was playing against him I didn't find him to be unstoppable. I killed him a few times and he killed me.

So, I would suggest you back up your accusation with more than what you have. Perhaps point to a specific instance or provide a demo of his play yourself. I don't think he has played in but 2 MCC matches.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ahh, multiple accounts: creating the illusion of force-in-numbers and anonymity for one loser with a cause.

I think this warrants revealing who this joker is. He posted on our boards, too with the same thing. Check your jealousy at the door.

If theres something wrong come out and say it as who you are with some kind of evidence to back it up.The way it is now your nothing more than some dumb kid that doesnt have the balls to show himself.

I THINK MUFFIN HACKS!!!!

except not....cause I've never seen him play.....

just figured the weirdo who decided to post these things needed some backup...................................................................screw that.............

*switches teams*

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

don't be afraid to come out and say that you are suspicious of somebody. But just be sure to do it the right way.. creating an alias and posting on Mmmm's public forums is not the right way...

I think the best way would be to let fatty know how you feel PRIVATELY.. pm AIM e-mail him...

just my opiouggestion

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

ps; if your IP is logged on here fatty probably already knows who you are. =\

ok im just gunna come out and say it, he hacks. i have multiple sources that tell me so. Also Col.Sanders and i have been wathing him for at least a week. Aslo [DLM]Stinger has been to. He hacks. Sorry i dont have a demo for u all. I believe dirk has sen him hacking too. but im not sure.

i have more info, but i dont think it would be right to say it on these forums, PM me if u need that info.

thnx.

I think the best way would be to let fatty know how you feel PRIVATELY.. pm AIM e-mail him...

Listen and learn.

There is NO WAY ON EARTH we are going to conclude someone cheats without demos to watch. Kapish?!

<thinks bugs would have learned from his OWN experiences... or did he just beat the system?>

What I don't get is why those two above are posting from the same IP that Muffin has played from.... :blink:

If it is him posting this, he just baited his "watchers" into revealing themselves. Kinda ingenious.

If it's not him, I smell a conspiracy. <_<

Either way.......... :lol::lol::lol: