Muffin

Guest Pizza

I refuse to believe there are that many people hacking (in this community). If you take 20 guys in a server and say 10 hack then my opinion of society goes out the door. If you say 1 person is hacking then I can say we have a bad egg. I've accepted the fact that most people are better than me. When I start thinking hacker it's time to take a break.

So, if you hack...get freaking good at hiding it cause I don't want to know.

Muffin, if you told someone at school you hack...whether you do or not...your an idiot. If you didn't and started this whole thing then your an <enter explicit word here>.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
you all know who hacks and who doesnt...end of story.

quit kidding yourself...I bet you see and play with them every day...and some of you even 'respect' them.

new bie. :ph34r:

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

First off I dont know what to say.other than rofl

I was playing on doh foxtrot and there was this other person called miraged. He is my friend mike he plays in tons and tons of cal scrimms wit me. He was doing better than me he was 28:2. I was 26:4. I dont know why because I g0t better people think I hack. Thats pretty funny ok here we go instead of everyone making demos of me playing I will make a demo myself on what ever pc u guys want. Then we will see who is the newbie. Oh and chicken and pizza I know who u guys r. U think u r pretty funny. Lets see all the people that play cs in the glastonbury. All the people that would accuse me. Lets see

1.Neal=Ne0

2.adam=*|CsLs|*T.O.K.A.

3.Kyle=[MwR]TheBugs

4.Scott Smally=[dlm]->stinger

I will find out then we will see. Other than that can we get me a pc so I can play so I can proove people wrong. Fatty u cant be serious about than ban r u?

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

gg... can someone please translate that to english for me? :o

golly gee!....I need to be sceduleing a PCGA G-bury lan

its 5/hr. and its on isolated comps then we will all see Idr0ps hax in action.

Kirk < why is everyone from g-bury soo good? >

Tj < we have no lives >

:ph34r: truth

Ok here it is muffin,b4 (3 weeks ago) muffin was just you know your happy go lucky kid who liked to play cs (avg. player), now muffin the reigning supreme on whoever crosses his path, with complete mastery of all weapons..

Muffin, I know im a nub who is likes to play cs and ocassionally gets lucky here and there, but three weeks plz share your tips on how i can become as good as you in that time span. your acc,hs,and your skill with the glock (25-3)...plz help me.i have a match tonight..(doh stats)

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

first of all I dont get 25:3 wit a glock. Second the glock has to be on burst fire not semi auto. And I like to do suprise attacks. I dont actually stop and take aim I spray. I wait till I hear someone in my headphones come out behind a wall and unload. That is all that I do and wit awp I like to jump and crouch which lowers ur chance of hitting me. And by the way Kyle u r goin to get me banned for some people thinking that I hack. Kyle if I hack wheres the proof screenshots,demos,etc..... u r nothing but a little kid taking accusations on a person that is better than u. Why dont u call me up 659-8270 and anyone else can call me. How can I hack when I dont even have a pc. Try that golly gee! I hope we have that lan party so I can pwn u like the noob u r!!!!! Dont tell people I hack when u have no proof. I hate when people do that. Fatty I understand if u ban me from the forums. I am sorry for any problems that I am causing.

just put a video camera behind u while u play and record yourself then make multiple copies and send them to all of us. and you must play your best there will be no " i was under pressure from the camera" either. if all turns out well and you are that good then i will pound my head into a wall on camera and apolagize.

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

The only weapons that I am good wit is the mp5,ak,colt,awp,sometimes but never the scout. The ak is hs crazy at close distance. m4a1 u can use like a sniper rifle. The ak u just tap the mouse. Mp5 just hold down the trigger near the neck. for the scout got to ask leo!!!!! :D Notice how I have only been playing on the weekends. I have cal scrimms most of the week. If u think I hack check out Miraged mister 27:2

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

I wish I could video tape myself but I dont have a video camera. I can take demos and screenshots.

Bugs, bring up a demo, do your homework before u accuse someone of something as serious as cheating....my 2 cents. Sorry pal, but your words are as good as those of Muffin, bring up some facts to back up your statment or back off.

You guys are right. I would be totally ashamed of myself if I hacked. But IF I ever did hack and it was found out... BANNED. A cheater gets NO respect. I dont care if its the Pope.

But the reason everyone is so sure I dont cheat is cause Im not a top tier player. Once a long time ago I was doing really awesome. I was beating everybody with my AK. I was the King of the World! But even then I was always scared someone would think I was cheating. I have been banned form the random pub for cheating, that doesnt bother me. But you cant base cheating accusations on K:D ratios.

Also, I dont think you can base them on a dramatic improvement in performance. Just the other day I was doing GREAT on a map. But the map before I did terrible. Sometimes CS just works better than others. I dont know if its just in my head or what. But sometimes shot register more than at other times.

Now there is a difference between suspicion and accusation. Suspicion is something you think to yourself. Accusation is something you voice aloud to another player. What I see here is a bunch of suspicious people airing unprovable hunches.

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

Thats what I have been trying to tell them my pc is getting fixed so I wont be doing bad anymore. The only reason I was doing so bad was because there was something wrong wit my pc. Everytime I would join a server even wit 3 people in it I would have bigtime lag spikes. A noob could of connected to a server in our commun and have been godly compared to me. My pc has been away for about 3 weeks now I want it back.

the thing is u still told neil and adam that u were using hacks. and when i see u become 1000000x better i get suspicious. now next time i see him play he wont be running the hacks and it would be usless to record a demo.

im sorry that i accused him but i still think it is the truth.

belive what u want. trust me if i had a demo u would all have it by now.