Muffin

Guest Pizza

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had some suspicions too....but thats what they are....hes become fairly dead on lately.....but hey....play and play hard you improve....if he hacks hopefully hes caught cause ...make some demos and back it up, if he doesnt than he wont be the 1st accused. Could get interesting soon around here ;)

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Do you honestly think that if he did "hack" that he will now knowing 90% of the community players will be recording demo's? lol.

WoW, surprised to see this topic up...I don't know Muffin personally, but he wasn't doin to good in Fox about a week ago or so...Im thinkin 14-22, but I could be wrong. I always find it hard and challenging to kill him, but I can do it, I find it to go 50/50. Personally, I don't think he cheats...

WoW, surprised to see this topic up...I don't know Muffin personally, but he wasn't doin to good in Fox about a week ago or so...Im thinkin 14-22, but I could be wrong.

Ok, i wanna clear up some things here. You know why his skill level changed so quickly? Because the comp he used to play on is in the shop. He now is using his brother's faster and better comp. Also i think that was his brother who called him a hacker if its the same ip. If i knew that he was hacking, i wouldnt keep him in csls.

It's all irrelevant anyway - hacks are a dime a dozen. Someone emailed me a nice little "app" about 4 months ago back when I was testing anti-hack software on Plat that combines numerous hacks, and you know what? They still all work. On everyone's server.

I'm probably in the minority on this Hot Sports Opinion, but I can't play CS seriously, knowing that the people I'm playing against could be cheating, and there's nothing I can do about it.

So I'll patiently wait for the next big game, and continue building my R2 replica :)

Guest chicken
Guest chicken
Guest chicken
Guests

how about when muffin personally tells someone he knows that he does hack and that person is a member of the community, this isnt a house ip its a school ip and thats why so many people have posted from it, the computer doesnt have anything to do with it because im 100% sure he hacks, not form a demo or anything like that, form his own confession in real life

you all know who hacks and who doesnt...end of story.

quit kidding yourself...I bet you see and play with them every day...and some of you even 'respect' them.

if that's true then....well....I don't really know.

most ppl associate hax0rz with lamerz they don't ever think what would happen if someone they respected was a hacker.

that's an odd thing to think about.....what would you do if say.....Congregation hacked? Would we condem him and kick him out of the community as fast as other hackers?

I think through consitency in pub play and matches should be proof enough that someone dosen't hack. If I see a guy spend more then 20 hours a week playing then of course he is gonna get better. But if it's someone who never spends time playing then makes an aamzing jump in skill that is the only time i become suspicious.

yea i heard a faster processor helps your aim
No some people tell me they have 'really good sound cards' lofingl

what would you do if say.....Congregation hacked? Would we condem him and kick him out of the community as fast as other hackers?

Yes. And I think he would kick himself out 1st.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

If you were playing cs on a 300 mhz K6-2 processor cpu with a TNT card with 64 MB of RAM, your frame rate is going to BLOW.

Going then to a 1-gig athlon with a GF2, your frame rate will go up. This CAN effect your game play. I am not saying this is muffin, i am just saying i went through this type of upgrade myself some time ago.

what would you do if say.....Congregation hacked? Would we condem him and kick him out of the community as fast as other hackers?

Yes. And I think he would kick himself out 1st.

I guess that's where respect comes in....we all respect ppl like Rev because we KNOW they would be the first to kick themselves out for cheating...