Good News / Bad News

Flitterkill

Ok if Unclean..............if you get a charge cannon or skymine gun..................I want to salvage the tanks main gun.............. :o

LOL! I don't think I want to see you with a tank cannon.

It'd be like Rambo taking the 50cal machineguns off a helicopter and shooting them with one arm. Oooh! Someone get a picture of MadMatt and photoshop him on Rambo's body! :lol2:

In all seriousness, even if the game looks that good, people aren't going to be using it fully on "high" settings because they'll get too much lag. Heck, my computer is more than able to handle CSS on high, but I get the awful lag and such. The highest settings I'm going to put this game on when I get it is like on "medium" or "low" (that is if they have such settings).

Come out nooooowww!

You guys just keep running around with those weapons straped to ya and when you die with one quick shot from my twin beams in my new beefed up Hellbender, all that will be left to do is the cryin :biglaugha:

Judging by those new tires on the Bender, I think I'm gonna find some new high spots to sit and snipe :boing:

You know what would be awesome practice? Having someone jump out of a raptor really high up and having you snipe them before they hit the ground, Primus.

That'd be freakin' sweet if you could get that down.