Witt's Daily Frustration

witt

I had to run some errands today, so I headed down to Lincoln Park, found a spot, and parked. I was walking down to Dominick's when someone stopped me, and in a very irritated voice asked:

Lady: Do you have a quarter? I can't believe you actually have to PAY to park your car!

Witt: /looks closely at lady.

Lady: What?

Witt: /Selects index finger, extends, and uses it to point out large block text that states "Meter enforced 8AM-9PM" followed by BOLD TEXT saying "EXCEPT SUNDAYS AND FEDERAL HOLIDAYS" (Note: This is on the top front side of the meter where the money goes in).

I may change my gamertag to Obvious-Man.

i'd like to take the chance to express my sincere dislike for linkin park.

i'm sure lincoln park is nice, especially in february, but linkin park is the :boo:

I'll have to disagree with you about Linkin Park, of course they're collaboration with Jay-Z was not the best, many of their songs are done quite well. But i guess you do have the right to your opinion. :hug:

Edited by Whitney

lol, i did that once. I didnt ask any stranger though, i did ask my friend and he just started laughing

i'd like to take the chance to express my sincere dislike for linkin park.

i'm sure lincoln park is nice, especially in february, but linkin park is the :boo:

you like classical right? well i just got back 2 hours ago from a bach fest thing, it was AWSOME! they played the best of bach and i now take back what i said a while ago that bach sucks :D oh and happy b-day to bach, he turned 250 this year

Well then, I shall write my auto-biography and present you with the first copy, along with my John Hancock, because this kind of garbage seems to happen to me on a daily basis.

And for anyone thinking it, no, I am not just a jerk. In the words of Slug, "I'm not an <expletive deleted>, I'm a perfectionist."

Of course I was joking...and Linkin Park is just a 2nd gen boy band...thanks for giving everyone a horrible stereotype of the multitude of genres of music you brutally destroyed LP...THIS IS NOT AN OPINION! (I also hate Jay-Z, but for entirely different reasons...)

Of course I was joking...and Linkin Park is just a 2nd gen boy band...thanks for giving everyone a horrible stereotype of the multitude of genres of music you brutally destroyed LP...THIS IS NOT AN OPINION! (I also hate Jay-Z, but for entirely different reasons...)

I like LP's music, but they are not very friendly people in person. The only band member that was super friendly to me was Mike Shinoda.

I had people come to me with the funniest computer issues. like the boot disk error or the switch in the back of the computer was off to the power supply.... OR the wifi button/switch on the laptop was set on off....

"Please insert boot carrot now."

"Your carrot is dirty or damaged"

"The carrot you are attempting to access is not present/disabled, please see your carrot patch for device listings"

"Windows has encountered a fatal carrot, please press ctrl+alt+carrot"

"The carrot appears to be full, please try running carrot clean-up to free up some space"

"The wireless carrot you are attempting to connect to is unavailable, please ensure your carrot is turned on"

I had people come to me with the funniest computer issues. like the boot disk error or the switch in the back of the computer was off to the power supply.... OR the wifi button/switch on the laptop was set on off....

"Please insert boot carrot now."

"Your carrot is dirty or damaged"

"The carrot you are attempting to access is not present/disabled, please see your carrot patch for device listings"

"Windows has encountered a fatal carrot, please press ctrl+alt+carrot"

"The carrot appears to be full, please try running carrot clean-up to free up some space"

"The wireless carrot you are attempting to connect to is unavailable, please ensure your carrot is turned on"

o_O??

:unsure:

I would kick my computer if errors like those started to appear.