GG's last night...

Guest GenoPsydE

Guest GenoPsydE
Guest GenoPsydE
Guest GenoPsydE
Guests

Until I was kicked to make room for Ruff Ryda.

I'm curious as to why?

Is it a random thing? Is it me?

With few exceptions the only players in Dawn actually ripping it up were GC and Smil3y. Both teams had several players with a PPH below 80. In addition these players were not wearing clan tags. Good selections for kicking to make room IMHO.

Several players had recently joined the match filling up the server, I was in from the start. But yet I get kicked?

Ping was good. I wasn't saying Bacon!

I wouldn't normally say anything. But, this is the third time this has happened.

Last night we were in the middle of a very good back-and-forth battle that I would have liked to have fought to the bitter end. Not possible on the GC server apparently.

I have enjoyed many great games with most of GC at one time or another. I am sorry to see that come to an end as I will not be revisiting your server(s).

Peace,

GenoPsydE

Wow - sorry you feel that way.

GC members have paid reserves - they auto-kick the last non-reserve to join the server - thats it.

No admin-malice involved at all.

So, either the reserves are not working properly (quick check shows they are set for last-to-join kicks), or you were the last to join and it just so happened you had a long time on the server without:

a) Another person dropping and another random person joining

B) Another GC player joining

Hence your good score but unfortunate auto-kick

Again, apologies, but if this is the third time it has happened, why didn't you chime in earlier?

Regardless - you are always welcome here.

EDIT: If you were in from the start you should not have been auto-kicked - there is a problem with the reserves then.

GC Members: This enough of a problem to revisit the auto kick criteria?

-Fk

I think we should re-evaluate the criteria keeping in mind that is it our regulars that keep our server alive and running. It makes sense financially to have reserve slots for paying members, but only to the point that we aren't upsetting people on a regular basis. I can totally understand where this guy is coming from, and would personally be willing to take the appropriate steps to ensure that similar situations do not reoccur.

I just went ahead and flipped it from last-to-join to worst player (score/minute)

Hopefully this kills the strange errors of not kicking last to joins - folks will need to keep an eye on this one - I have no idea how/when it calculates the score/minute ratio... Let me know if it is teh suckage

-Fk

(edited)

I think we should go with kick lowest score if we get that option by itself. I would have to say that almost 100% of the clan members would be past the lowest score in less than a minute. We always have new people at the bottom running around just checking out the scenery.

As for GenoPsydE, I am sure this will get resolved quickly and you'll be back playing GG's with all of us. Some of us, like myself, love the competition, it makes me push myself to get better.

As for the KID in the back row

Last to join/worst player? Good luck staying on the server Primus.

Back in the day, we use to kick smart asses like you just for fun!! :biglaugha:

Edited by Primus

Right now it is set for kicking the worst player based on time in server/kills ratio

I imagine it doesn't kick in until a few minutes go by so that it truly does get a solid read on "worst"

The server is *not* kicking last-to-join right now, just worst player

-Fk

Ahh, but you have a reserve - reserves are immune to kicks

Sorry to ruin the fun.

FYI - Unclean's reserve has been removed - of course he is still around but non-paying for a few months - regardless, no reserve.

Joss is not re-upping either - reserve removed.

Just not enough interest in the game type right now to drive reserves demand :(

-Fk