ST Stuff

Guest TF_Anon

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I hate ignorant people.

But you can not judge all of ST on that one thread.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Gosh, it seems lately the whole community is built in spite of ST. ST this, ST that, they are lamers, they are ignorant. To be honest, most of the stuff we do is a joke... We like to have fun, and we do it in our own way. It seems to me that (up until the point that our server ip address got changed) our server was always full. If people don't like the server, they don't have to play there, but it seems to me people play there. Does it really make a big deal to you if our server is different than yours? Just because we may have our own opinion, and beacuse we all have come from a differnet society than you people.

I must say I'm from the south. Most of the Mmmm community is from the north. Theres a big difference in morality, immorality, and atitude in the south compared to the north.

We say almost everything we say as a joke. We're secure enough with each other that we can say basically whatever we want to say, and not offend anybody. The fact is, if you don't like it, don't play here. And don't bias your opinions on the entire clan by a conversation that included 2 of my clan members. The fact is people hate us, and I don't care if people hate us. I don't care what anybody else thinks, cares, wants, does. I care about my people, my friends, and my regs. Maybe you sha'll do the same.

When I'm in your server, I live by your rules (I wish i could say the same about my entire clan). So if you play in our server, live by our rules, relax, and you might find yourself actually enjoying yourself. You need to stop worrying about what others think of you, and start having fun.

I may be roostery, I might have an ego, I might even be an donkey burrow. But I don't care what other people think of me. The simple thing is, if you don't like us, leave us alone, don't post a thread about how much you hate us. And as far as the "community" is concerned, we spaced ourselves apart from the community long ago.

Oh my...are these guys all 12
No.

As I have said from the begining they are lamers...

Thanks. I'd like to scrim you guys sometimes... if you have the guts.

These guys are classy, how do i get in??
You don't. We only accept people who are half-decent cs players. (theres my ego again.....oops)

wow...they fit really well into this community.

p.s. --> that was dripping sarcasm so bad you should go take a shower.

I'm glad to hear this. (Note: Your diction sucks, don't become a writer)

Well well well...bunch of racist assclowns if ya ask me.

Hey he said donkey... thats worse than homo... ban him fatty, ban him. I never really have liked gunman anyway, he never gave me a chance to be nice.

I'm sure I will now be banned from the forums, so I can't offend more people with my horrible horrible actions, or for expressing my opinion. The community will continue to hate, because they are wanting to hate, and they continue it by lamer thread posts like these.

One last thing, to the creator of this post, I like how you are so scared you wouldn't post under your real name. I know who you are, but I don't care. I don't care one bit about what people think about me, But I don't respect kitty's.

I think WeWT took you up on your offer for a round or two. I think that your use of diction is the wrong word. I think that your verbal skills are none too impressive either. I'm from the south, and I remember there being more pride, respect, and dignity. Or do you mean backwater, backward old south? I am still disappointed in the fact that you feel the need to come here and flame people's posts. And now you're going to say it is because a thread was started to flame ST. And now I'll say it is because for many of the people here it has been an irregular occurence for representatives of a guild to show up and be as openly aggressive.

Tone it down and you will find it easier to fit it. In the mean time, good luck transferring your regulars to the new IP. And like I said I will see you in the server.

Chief

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

My opinion is, that Anon was wrong in the first place to post that

And Slayer was offended greatly because of Anon's post, trying to defend himself and his clan members.

My Personal opinion is to: Keep your opinions of eachother to yourselves

You have something to say, talk on aim, or elsewhere, don't bring your attitudes, hatred, anger, or frustration here, and especially feelings of other people/clans that are close and well known by members of the community.

As i was told many many times before, your real life should not interfere with your gaming. i think others in this community should be told the same...