i kinda want to go, but...

ephemeral

ok, grapple is kinda interested in going, and this pc rental really helps. but i have a few questions.

1. will there be internet? if the rental pc's don't have internet, then there will be no way to get a steam account connected, thus no cs :(

2. will there be a ff06 server that everyone is playing on? if so, then is it possible for us to just play with you guys online?

3. how much will everything cost? comp rental, hotel, ff06 reserve... is it possible for me to raise this?

4. is there a group discount?

5. is there anyone who can pick us up? like does anyone else's route come by cambridge/isanti?

i am sure i'll think of more...

1. will there be internet? if the rental pc's don't have internet, then there will be no way to get a steam account connected, thus no cs :(

Yes, there is limited internet. Not enough to play games over the web, but enough to validate Steam.

2. will there be a ff06 server that everyone is playing on? if so, then is it possible for us to just play with you guys online?

See Fatty's answer.

3. how much will everything cost? comp rental, hotel, ff06 reserve... is it possible for me to raise this?

Use the FragFest site, the FF forums, and your brain and I at least think you can come up with the answer.

4. is there a group discount?

See Fatty's answer.

5. is there anyone who can pick us up? like does anyone else's route come by cambridge/isanti?

I'm gonna guess the answer to this is "see fatty's answer" as well. But you can always check the FF attendees page and see if someone is coming from somewhere near you. Another thing I'm going to throw out there for ya. How old are you and grapple? Cause you might need to search for the under age disclaimer and see the rules for that as well.

i am sure i'll think of more...

me too.....

GC Alumni
(edited)
No.

:lol: you are too awsome

------

anywhoo...

Costs:

PC = $75

Hotel = $79 ((divide by how many roomie you can have up to 5 per room)) ($237 for 3 nights)(don`t forget to divid by how many roomies)

Reserve = Feb-May 2006 $60 or June to door 2006 $70

Food= beats me do you eat alot?

Fun Money= uhhh... spending money!

-----------------------------------------

With transportation... you`ll actually have to ask around to see if anyone is willing to have you tag along. maybe drive along with your own vehicle if you are just weren`t confident enough to drive to Ohio. Maybe the promises to wash the persons car or something will help persuade someone ROFL!

btw question 1 is silly... this is the 5th fragfest I think they know what they are doing. *pat pat*

Edited by EbilDustBunny

hmmm...well thanks for the help guys...it looks like it would cost around 225 for me to go, actually 250 with gas.

:twitch: that's a flippin' lot of money.

anybody want to contribute to the eph fund...? lol jk. well i'll think about it, and get back to you guys.