New trend in Horror movies!

Goofus Maximus

(edited)

It's an actual gun commercial, I believe! There might actually be a free rock!

Either that, or it's a total spoof. I loved it anyway!

Here's another spoof, but the pistol, which fires a .50 caliber BMG round, is REAL! The gun is actually fired in this clip. I don't think much of a person who casually points an actual weapon at another, even if he thinks it's not loaded. You just do not DO that. Ever.

I'm still kind of boggled that this caliber of weapon can be bought for civilian use! :D Though the ammo for these is about $2.00 per round...

Edited by Goofus Maximus

I don't think much of a person who casually points an actual weapon at another, even if he thinks it's not loaded. You just do not DO that. Ever.

Yeah, and working with Nuclear Bomb bullets without their masks down, jeesh people!

I don't think much of a person who casually points an actual weapon at another, even if he thinks it's not loaded. You just do not DO that. Ever.

Yeah, and working with Nuclear Bomb bullets without their masks down, jeesh people!

:D The spoofed nuclear part I wasn't too concerned about :D Just the pointing of the pistol, which was an actual working pistol that fires actual working .50 cal BMG rounds, which got under my range-safety skin.

:D The spoofed nuclear part I wasn't too concerned about :D Just the pointing of the pistol, which was an actual working pistol that fires actual working .50 cal BMG rounds, which got under my range-safety skin.

why would anybody ever use that?!?! ouch, the wrists!