MCC VIII ETA March 24

wayfarer

The captains have been chosen and we are in the process of

choosing the teams now. I'm hopeing to have everything ready

to start the matches this coming weekend. Keep an eye out in

these forums to see what team your on and who your captain is.

CAPTAINS:

1. Rashad

2. Anonymo

3. Zerodamage

4. Kruten

5. M2

6. Scubadan

7. Decoy

8. Magruter

9. Whiteyford

10. Wayfarer

It's really good to see the progress. Thanks for the organizers.

Regarding the captain selection and teams I would have some questions/observations as a newcomer.

1. Was there any specific criteria to select the captains? Is it based on experience, GC membership or something else? I expected to have the teams randomly put together and then each team elect its leader internally...

2. About the teams - random draw was mentioned somewhere... is this still the plan?

Do you consider factors such as location of the players when composing the teams? Pings on certain servers can be different for east coast / west coast people not to talk about the time difference.

3. If we are about to start matches next weekend (24th) it would be nice to announce the teams earlier so they can organize some practice together before the first "live" match...

1. Was there any specific criteria to select the captains? Is it based on experience, GC membership or something else? I expected to have the teams randomly put together and then each team elect its leader internally...

Captains were picked based on they're experience and availability.

2. About the teams - random draw was mentioned somewhere... is this still the plan?

Teams are being drawn completely at random.

Do you consider factors such as location of the players when composing the teams? Pings on certain servers can be different for east coast / west coast people not to talk about the time difference.

We have servers specifically for this event. Not sure if any of those are west coast or not.

3. If we are about to start matches next weekend (24th) it would be nice to announce the teams earlier so they can organize some practice together before the first "live" match...

The way things seem to be moving now, I'm hopeing to announce teams later today.

Alright things are moving fast!! Teams are picked, and will be annouced soon! We have a schedule!! We have a map rotation!! I think we have a theme!! And everything was random if you want you can see my notes. Things are looking good for a start on the 24th!! Captains will decide when the first matches will be played! We will play on map a week.... More to come once other captains give some feedback!!

Teams are looking great BTW looks like were gonna have an awesome season!!