Online BUY SELL TRADE WITH NO FEES

Preacher

(why do you think i am selling my two 7800GTX's.. i upgraded to two top-end 7900GTs that I can overclock.. to about 565..

However, 7900GTs are very hard to come by atm..

Plenty of new ones on ebay from reputable sellers. Ready for immediate shipping.

which is why I think $300 for a 7800GTX that is still selling retail for $500 is a fair price.. I should edit my originally listing.. only have 1 now anyway

Well, I think comparing the retail price flew out the window when nvidia released a card that can be way more powerful, brand new, for $200 less. But maybe that's just me... it sounds like you found a buyer. If you can find another, more power to ya (genuinely... I'm not being sarcastic).

Also, I'd advise creating a new thread... we have a forum for this kinda stuff now, and it's easier to follow. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay what about me:

AMD 754pin 3.2gHz

1gig kingston value ram

two wd 250 SATA drives

ATI 9800 PRO

ABIT MB KV8

What would be the better way to go or should I have save and change to 939 and go PCI..???

Okay what about me:

AMD 754pin 3.2gHz

1gig kingston value ram

two wd 250 SATA drives

ATI 9800 PRO

ABIT MB KV8

What would be the better way to go or should I have save and change to 939 and go PCI..???

Do you have a 3200+ processor? You could go with a 7800GS AGP card but you would probably be better off upgrading to a new setup with PCI-Express if you can stomach the costs of the upgrade.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Okay what about me:

AMD 754pin 3.2gHz

1gig kingston value ram

two wd 250 SATA drives

ATI 9800 PRO

ABIT MB KV8

You would benefit from a minor videocard upgrade I think. Though I would rather wait for a newer cpu/mobo, a video card upgrade would help you a lot as a stop gap