Blackops

Blackops

Hey, Blackops here, old regular on mmmm, dlm, th3 fallen, doh etc. I met Xterminator in one of your servers today and he told me the old gang still hangs out here. Don't know if any of you guys still remembers me, but i thought i'd say hello.

Xfire: 9thblackops

AIM: Blackops1219

See ya'll around.

Blackops good seeing you again. For those of you not familiar back in the early days of this community....back in the days of MCC I. Blackops was a regular on Mantis and the other servers.

He's playing in the servers now under the name [DoH]Infrared Mailman (correct me if i'm wrong). Nice to see former members stumbling back upon the old community.

Yes sir. [DoH]Infrared Mailman is my handle. [DoH] is Dragons of Hell, a clan i've been with for about a year. We have a 20 person ventrilo (which is down tonight for some reason), and a 20 Person 1,000 Tic gaming server. Its a pretty nice server, although we don't have a playing base. It runs about 550 frames per second if your rig can handle that. Anyway, thanks again for the welcome from those of you who do remember me. I can barely remember anyone myself. I remember CsLs, MMMM, DLM, Th3 Fall3n, and thats about it (sorry for not remembering the rest of you). I'll try to seek you guys out and play with ya'll.