there is a chance i can come

TheGeek

I got coupons when Bear^ signed up for something.... but he gave them his "email" address when he did it.... it was pretty cool

the breakfasts had A lot to choose from and were free with those coupons... i think we only received one per person, but Acid gave me his.

Ok, ... that's an easy fix, and You dont need to know A LOT about cars to fix that.

What car do you have?!

Buy the part at a A&A or Napa Auto parts store, then put it on yourself.

I have changed probably 4 of these in 4 different cars (All still work great)

Let me know if you need any help.

We will not allow you to get away that easy :P

Kilz even offered a ride!!

You can room with me.

and I'm sure you can bring ur own computer... and seriously dont worry too much about food. I dont think I spent more than $40 on food for 3 days.

(Free breakfast coupons ftw!)

lol Have Kilz take a road trip to help fix your car... meet the parents? :peace:

I never got a coupon... i had to sign up over phone because I was showing up so early and couldn't use the code. If you try signing up with the Frag Fest code for the Weds of that week... it says the hotel has no rooms... which is a lie. Sooo if to do what I'm doing you'd prolly have to bug fatty. :shrug:

well i got the heater core back in with the cost of 74 dollars and 8 hours of work.

ill be posting the chaos that was done with my project.

i let it sit with my dad, and then i talked to him and he kinda erupted. he was saying that gamimg is wasting my life. I tryed telling him that FF is just a friend get together, and i even said that i wasnt going to bring my computer. and he still said no. "i dont even want you around computer games"

PHWAAAA!! i was ready to explode right back but im going to give it more time.

GC Alumni
(edited)

It's good to not explode...

CS:S is only one game anyways and if you think about it the entire FF06 convention CS:S only takes like a few hours out of the total hours at convention.

Few hours out of...

120 hours (if you show up weds),

96 hours (if you show up thrus)

or 72 (if you pop in friday)!

Edited by EbilDustBunny

thats why it wouldnt be THAT big of a deal if i didnt bring my comp, but he is still saying no. i should bring up the fact of when he drove to louisiana every weekend from minnesota for 3 years.... maybe that will make him budge.

I've got an idea we both build stargates, only not stargates. More like.... *waits for dramatic pause* Earthgates... *hits tape that has Stargate SG-1's themesong on it*

*looks at Allanon's manual to build an Earthgate*

---------------

Materials:

2 coffee cans

100 paper clips

20 feet of x-mas lights

1 hoola-hoop

2000 hampsters... cloned from this hampster---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsqyQV3nRE

2000 hampster wheels...

:twitch:

I've got an idea we both build stargates, only not stargates. More like.... *waits for dramatic pause* Earthgates... *hits tape that has Stargate SG-1's themesong on it*

*looks at Allanon's manual to build an Earthgate*

---------------

Materials:

2 coffee cans

100 paper clips

20 feet of x-mas lights

1 hoola-hoop

2000 hampsters... cloned from this hampster---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsqyQV3nRE

2000 hampster wheels...

:twitch:

Now we need someone who looks like Kurt russel.