Please Excuse...

Earlier, my little brother wanted to play Source. I let him, but I asked him to not play on here, because he has a frequency to use the mic too much, yell a lot, and cuss. He said he wouldn't cuss, and he played on here anyway.

Turns out, he cussed. Several times.

So please, if you hear a little kid saying words that aren't allowed on the server, and he's under my name (OTG Roy), please disreguard him, as he is not me.

Unfortunatley Roy, we cant "ignore" him. We do not have the power to monitor your computer in your house.

Therefore, all we could do is ban that id from all GC servers. Unfortunately again, the "my brother did it" after the fact doesnt carry a whole lot of wait around here anymore when requesting an unbanning for obvious reasons.

My advice, make VERY sure your brother does not play here, or follows our rules, or swearing/spamming the mic WILL get the account permanently banned.

Wish I had more helpful advice for ya.

Roy

^I've been trying. :P

Honestly, the kid says to me, "I let you play where I do!" and I say, "Dude, I find the servers, you just play on them. Heck, the only server you found by yourself was one with superhero mod."

He says, "So?"

I say, "I don't play on that, and hero mod sucks."