Guest Fates

Guest Fates
Guest Fates
Guest Fates
Guests
(edited)

Hi guys,

in game name is Fates, steam ID is STEAM_0:0:7853368

I was on stock MW for CS:S on saturday morning about 1 am mountain time, and was banned for TKing.

I believe Cobalt was the console at the time, not too sure. The map we were playing was Piranesi.

Anywayz, here's what happened. I was on Ts, and the guy who had the bomb happened to be afk. So i decided that since he's afk, and we kind of need to bomb to win (since out of the 5 wins, 3 were due to bombs, since the CTs doesn't like to defuse for some reason), that i would kill him so we can grab the bomb and go plant it. And since i was extremely poor at the time, and doesn't want to waste ammo, i decided to knife him. This might have had given a poor image of who I am to the console since it just displayed "Fates attacked a teammate" like 10 times. there was also another T with me at the time, and he did say "thanks" after i killed the afk and grabbed the bomb.

But what i think really got me banned was that since i started 20 seconds later than everyone else in the game (since i was killing the afk), i was kinda paranoid about CTs, and accidentally shot a teammate in the hallways where it was sort of dark (i didn't kill him, probably took off 10 hp). This might have given the console I was on a team killing spree, especially after knifing a teammate. Which resulted me getting banned.

I'm not blaming the console for banning me, but it would be great if I can play on the server again, since the gc servers are my favorite CS:S servers (sorry but too poor to afford the $50 a year). I have played on gc servers for a few months now, on and off, so I'm sure a few of the guys here probably know that I don't intend to kill teammates if I ever do it's accidental, and follows the rules well.

Anywayz, sorry for making you guys read a essay, but thanks in advance if I can get unbanned. Hopefully I'll get to play on it again soon.

PS: i promise never to do it again.

Edited by Fates

Thanks for the post.

You were not banned in the MidWest, but you were banned out in our West server.

I removed it but am leaving this topic open pending the review of any admins that may have pulled this trigger. Consider yourself free on bail.

Guest Fates
Guest Fates
Guest Fates
Guests

o, sorry my bad, i thought it was midwest. i usually go to one of them depending on my internet connection at the time.

I only use the alias Fates when i play CS:S, haven't seen anyone else with a similar alias yet. i pretty much just remember that the afk had the bomb, and all the Ts were rushing bomb site B in Piranesi. but when i got to the turning point section close to where you can see the double doors, i realized that the guy with the bomb didn't move at all. One guy on T asked the afk with bomb by name where he was going and there was no reply. So i went back to check it out, and one more guy was with me. By then it was pretty obvious he was afk, so i knifed him to get the bomb. that's pretty much all i can remember.

thx for removing the ban.

Hmm.. i banned a lot of people this weekend.. but i don't think any was for intentional TK.. i did on midwest when a .gc came to west and asked for an admin though.. I'm pretty sure it wasn't fate since we were on fire. If it was me then.. i was half asleep seeing as though i don't usually wake up till 2 on a weekend.. :D But i doubt it was me.. sorry i can't help! >_<

Guest Fates
Guest Fates
Guest Fates
Guests

i think i was maybe 2nd or 3rd on the team at the time, with nothing like negative kill ratio, so it's obvious i don't go around and kill team mates. anywayz, thx for the unban. i'll get back to busy procrastinating now with CS:S.

DNA
(edited)
Hi guys,

in game name is Fates, steam ID is STEAM_0:0:7853368

I was on stock MW for CS:S on saturday morning about 1 am mountain time, and was banned for TKing.

I believe Cobalt was the console at the time, not too sure. The map we were playing was Piranesi.

Anywayz, here's what happened. I was on Ts, and the guy who had the bomb happened to be afk. So i decided that since he's afk, and we kind of need to bomb to win (since out of the 5 wins, 3 were due to bombs, since the CTs doesn't like to defuse for some reason), that i would kill him so we can grab the bomb and go plant it. And since i was extremely poor at the time, and doesn't want to waste ammo, i decided to knife him. This might have had given a poor image of who I am to the console since it just displayed "Fates attacked a teammate" like 10 times. there was also another T with me at the time, and he did say "thanks" after i killed the afk and grabbed the bomb.

But what i think really got me banned was that since i started 20 seconds later than everyone else in the game (since i was killing the afk), i was kinda paranoid about CTs, and accidentally shot a teammate in the hallways where it was sort of dark (i didn't kill him, probably took off 10 hp). This might have given the console I was on a team killing spree, especially after knifing a teammate. Which resulted me getting banned.

I'm not blaming the console for banning me, but it would be great if I can play on the server again, since the gc servers are my favorite CS:S servers (sorry but too poor to afford the $50 a year). I have played on gc servers for a few months now, on and off, so I'm sure a few of the guys here probably know that I don't intend to kill teammates if I ever do it's accidental, and follows the rules well.

Anywayz, sorry for making you guys read a essay, but thanks in advance if I can get unbanned. Hopefully I'll get to play on it again soon.

PS: i promise never to do it again.

From DNA:

So not sure who it was that banned you. Fatty did lft your ban so you are good to go. I would send you on your way with this little note: If you need something in-game; like the bomb from afk'er, then ask the admin in say. If you do not know who they are just say any admin for help. We have many people on that want to make the game play smooth and fun for all of you. What we do not want is people taking things into thier own hands. (i.e. killing teammates for the bomb) That type of actions makes people wounder about your play, and most people do not want to be around to see if they are the nexted on to be tk'd. So welcome to the forums, and keep posting not just in the banned one :) And we will see you around. <peace>

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

Hmm.. i banned a lot of people this weekend.. but i don't think any was for intentional TK.. i did on midwest when a .gc came to west and asked for an admin though.. I'm pretty sure it wasn't fate since we were on fire. If it was me then.. i was half asleep seeing as though i don't usually wake up till 2 on a weekend.. :D But i doubt it was me.. sorry i can't help! >_<

I'm pretty sure that guy's name was Panda....at least if it was Friday night.

I'm pretty sure that guy's name was Panda....at least if it was Friday night.

Panda? oh oh, don't tell me that's the same Panda I know on the myspace Counter Strike Source group... he talks to much... crap :o

I don't know if it's the same guy or not, but this Panda was dropping racial slurs and swearing up a storm.

If it's him, then I might have to talk to him again. If it's the same guy, I had a talk with him before about racial slurs. This guy, in the Air Force, was calling people names in the counter strike group on myspace. So, I got tempted to hook him up... I saved 1 of his picture that's posted on myspace, got a hold of some people from the base he's stationed at, they *verified* that this guy is indeed stationed at that certain base.

I sent him a message

" Even if it's only on the internet, being racist towards other is not right. You are in the Armed Forces of the United States and you're not being a good example. Racial slurs or any form is chargeable under the UCMJ. Do you know Article 134?

So, what do you think if your supervisor, division officer or even your Base Commander get a hold of your post in myspace, attached to that message is your name, rank, your picture and your command, what do you think he's going to do?* of course i got his full name, rank and some more info*

But you know what, I'm not a arsehole and ruin your career like that. So please, next time, try to think about your post before you post it. Be considerate to others and we are all humans no matter what race, color or whatever.. we breathe the same air, fart and get drunk.... have fun, life is too short to hate.

Cheers "

DNA
(edited)

I don't know if it's the same guy or not, but this Panda was dropping racial slurs and swearing up a storm.

If it's him, then I might have to talk to him again. If it's the same guy, I had a talk with him before about racial slurs. This guy, in the Air Force, was calling people names in the counter strike group on myspace. So, I got tempted to hook him up... I saved 1 of his picture that's posted on myspace, got a hold of some people from the base he's stationed at, they *verified* that this guy is indeed stationed at that certain base.

I sent him a message

" Even if it's only on the internet, being racist towards other is not right. You are in the Armed Forces of the United States and you're not being a good example. Racial slurs or any form is chargeable under the UCMJ. Do you know Article 134?

So, what do you think if your supervisor, division officer or even your Base Commander get a hold of your post in myspace, attached to that message is your name, rank, your picture and your command, what do you think he's going to do?* of course i got his full name, rank and some more info*

But you know what, I'm not a arsehole and ruin your career like that. So please, next time, try to think about your post before you post it. Be considerate to others and we are all humans no matter what race, color or whatever.. we breathe the same air, fart and get drunk.... have fun, life is too short to hate.

Cheers "

Under the UCMJ we can not do alot even with your own wife.. :D

But you are right on...NOT HERE...and really NOT if you represent the US military.

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

I sent him a message

Cheers "

Under the UCMJ we can not do alot even with your own wife.. :D

But you are right on...NOT HERE...and really NOT if you represent the US military.

lol yeah you are right on the wife one hehehe... but most of the time, the only time that surface is when you're going thru a divorce and your "wife" knows a tad of UCMJ articles, then you're screwed lol