Audigy 2 Platinum

Gunman

Wow, i've been looking for one of these at an affordable price for a very long time, i think you've just sold it - i will let you know for sure This upcoming Weds (April 26th) or Possibly earlier.

awesome :)

• 1 month later...

Okay, i guess i wanted to update this.. um..Gunman - im not exactly sure whats going on but i havent recieved the card yet, its been like almost a full month and i can't seem to get into contact with you, you don't reply on aim or anything.

I'd really like a status update .. im trying to be as patient as possible, but i sent you a payment atleast 1 month ago..

so... whatsup?

Thanks for the status update gunman, im not mad or angry or anything like that, i understand how things can go, i'll pm you my address - just to be on the safe side.

if mailing it is an issue, i'd be willing to help with shipping it via ups or fedex or something.

• 1 month later...

Well gunman, its been pretty much a whole month, and not only have I not recieved the package but have not heard any updates on the situation. This is getting old, if you can't get the card to me i'd really like the 60$ back. I could use that to Join gc or something. Sorry to come off as rude, but after waiting this long and not getting anything - it seems its the only option i have - which is unfortunate.