So i rode in my buddies car yesterday

Xterminator

He's got a Viper. All i can say is.....wow. I'm sitting in the thing it's in neutral...the thing is like shaking from right to left cuz of the huge engine lol.

He didn't take it out of 2nd and we were going pretty fast lol....damn i want that car.

Edited by Xterminator

I dont have pics on me, next time i see him i'll take some pics.

I believe it's a 99. The fastest he's ever gotten it was 280Kph so that's 173mph for you guys. and that was only in 5th gear :D. Still one more gear to go!.

This is pretty much the same as his car. Same colour and style.

The guy picked up the car for 69K (Canadian) from a guy who was getting a divorce. I guess the guy didn't want his wife to get all his stuff so he sold it off. Either way nice car!

silvervipergts.jpg

the only thing i dont like about it is the front body. It really curves up and limits your sight infront of you. Even at 5ft 11" i still had trouble judging the distance between us and the car infront of us. You really have to pay attention to driving.

If I had to choose from a Viper, Corvette, or a Ford GT, I'd choose...

I can't decide. :D

I would go with the Corvette Z06

<droooool>

2006_corvette_z06_1.jpg

EVEN THOUGH the viper has more horsepower (500 with the SRT 10) i would still go with the corvette.

<droooool>

2006_corvette_z06_1.jpg

EVEN THOUGH the viper has more horsepower (500 with the SRT 10) i would still go with the corvette.

They have same horsepower, Viper got a little more torque due to extra 1.0L of displacement but it's also a little heavier. They are pretty even to me.

Viper 500bhp 525torque 3450 lbs

Z06 505bhp 475torque 3130 lbs

<droooool>

They have same horsepower, Viper got a little more torque due to extra 1.0L of displacement but it's also a little heavier. They are pretty even to me.

Viper 500bhp 525torque 3450 lbs

Z06 505bhp 475torque 3130 lbs

bah! i cant find the place i just found that! but the viper does have more horsepower, 10! lol

"510 horses and 535 lb.-ft"

http://autobytel.espn.go.com/content/share...cle_id_int/1204