WOLVERINE V SUPERMAN

farmerisme

(edited)
This isn't looking good. The only night we can get five is Thursday at 10:00 Eastern or later. Any chance you guys can get five for that night?

No, but may be as good as we can get. Kru has been afk the whole season, Shazz has a meeting that night, Shertown can not play at all this week, blah is busy till a hopeful 1030E. Sigh. Have not heard from becca yet. Kwix n I will take you all on if necessary I guess.

Edited by farmerisme

What about later in the evenings? I'm EST, and I'm willing to go as late as we need to for people out west.

If it's going to be less than 5 - 5 we need to come up with something besides match-style. We're just playing for fun too, so maybe we could have 1 on 1 knife fights. The loser dies and winner fights the next person (likely losing if he got wounded in the first fight). Kind of like a case race! Or pistols or UMPs.

This isn't looking good. The only night we can get five is Thursday at 10:00 Eastern or later. Any chance you guys can get five for that night?

No, but may be as good as we can get. Kru has been afk the whole season, Shazz has a meeting that night, Shertown can not play at all this week, blah is busy till a hopeful 1030E. Sigh. Have not heard from becca yet. Kwix n I will take you all on if necessary I guess.

Im not sure about it starting so late. I have to work the next morning plus I also have an exam right after work. If we could do it on another day that would work better for me.

What about later in the evenings? I'm EST, and I'm willing to go as late as we need to for people out west.

If it's going to be less than 5 - 5 we need to come up with something besides match-style. We're just playing for fun too, so maybe we could have 1 on 1 knife fights. The loser dies and winner fights the next person (likely losing if he got wounded in the first fight). Kind of like a case race! Or pistols or UMPs.

Heck ya! Neither one of our teams are playoff bound so if we can't get 5v5 we can do something like that or we could lend you someone to make it 4v4, etc.

Good idea Chief!

Heck ya! Neither one of our teams are playoff bound so if we can't get 5v5 we can do something like that or we could lend you someone to make it 4v4, etc.

Good idea Chief!

That may work if all those involved are ok with it. I am.

I booked a server for Thursday night at 10:00 Eastern. We can figure out what we're going to do once we see who shows up.

Wolverine vs Superman

Thursday 10:00 PM Eastern

STANDARD GC PRIVATE SERVER (16 man)

ip 216.86.154.236:27015 password gamerscoalition

I will be driving home from pretty far south. I'm helping a buddy with some landscaping because of the rain down here. Anyway, he knows my schedule so I'm not anticipating any problems. My goal is to back well before 10 but with the drive, I just wanted to let people know that I'll be on!