Banned from Stock

Limbcutter

Actually I truly believe we can say it, and truly we can enforce it because anyone we say it to is most likely a group that frequents our servers more than just one random time. What does mean? After a team becomes known as regulars, they should be well aware of our desires to create good competition.

As for your examples:

GC: isnt a team or a clan. Often there's too many to stack on one team. We also police each other constantly. Moreover, GC are encouraged to even things out and play the hard side of the map if necessary.

xT: We've been here with xT, haven't we? When xT started out, they "practiced" together on our servers and spread public blood on the walls constantly....and I'm pretty sure there were plenty of complaints. I haven't heard a thing about this for a long, long while. This means that xT handles it themselves.

15 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)

9 Members: Fatty*, NorgmaN, farmerisme, PeNgUiN MURDA, s4h.Limbcutter, MrDuke, Lunk*, M2*, Demoner, RefleX, s4h.yeahyeah, chrono

<Fatty summons the waitress>

Just waiting to see what other admins have to say.

I'm just wondering, but are you taking what I'm saying about stacking personally? I said it 3/4 times, that I'm not pointing fingers, just giving out examples off the top of my head.

Thanks to anyone reading/responding.

I've been doing this too long to take anything personally. I'm just reading/responding. I'm speaking directly to your points with direct responses. All part of good discussion.

As for the other admins...

<nods to Mini who lowers his shotgun which had been leveled in an unknown direction under the table>

They are free to speak at any time of course.

We've been here with xT, haven't we?

coffee.gif

just be sensible in your team choices imo, if there are 2 of you and you are on the same team be on the hard side, then split it up if teams seem uneven.

also there not saying omy gosh if you and chet end up on the same team we ban you, its more of 3-4 maps in a row and people keep getting rolled, most anyone at your caliber can turn a team around just by switching, its what i love doing the most in a pub, and i have pubbed with you enough that you know when a team is getting killed and you always switch

i mean you seem to be on the opposite side, its when 4-5 s4h join and its 3v1 or whatever, heck your top victims are your clan members :P

http://69.221.180.211/hlstats/hlstats.php?...info&player=690

While we're on this and have an audience....

First, I'm noticing that s4h is getting complimented here for their skill. Can't really miss that. Must be skilled.

Second, generally the skilled players are expected not to come in and team up and roll over people. That drives away pubbers.

Third, the opposite side of the coin. I always take the "stacking" thing with a grain of salt. I've been on the plowed team plenty of times. Try to get it organized. Teamwork will work even in lop-sided situations skill-wise. Too many times there's a cry of "teams" and continued silence on voice-comm as to what to do. This takes nothing away from the obligation of skilled players not to pick on the masses; just the masses shouldn't so readily bend over for it.

Finally, it's all about fun. Laugh into the mic occassionally. :)

I can't stand it when people start accusing other players on the server

of hacking. Especially when it's someone I know is just good. The server seemed to

be loaded with them yesterday. I'm going to be honest, I was playing yesterday

when all of this went down. The two players in question were on the same team

3 or 4 maps in a row. I was not surprised when that call was made. The whole time

I was on there though people saying "cmon what was that" or "they knew exactly

where I was they MUST be ghosting" or the best one was "he went straight to

short A and HS me through DD he knew exactly where I was" Everyone knows

I'm not a very good player and even I sometimes run straight to short A and

aim through DD (Dust 2) EASY PICKINGS!!!! Some players out there KNOW the

maps enough to predict where people are going to go. Is that so hard to

understand? As far as the ghosting goes, I caught myself doing that with another

regular on TS today. After playing TWL & MCC matches so much, it just came second

nature. Maybe we should change the cameras to only veiw teammates after death.

That would solve that problem.

Good post Norg. Nicely thought out and stated.

I don't have much to add. Seems all points have been touched on. And everyone involved or who have read this thread should now understand what we expect as far as fair play. :peace:

Maybe we should change the cameras to only veiw teammates after death.
Not fun in a pub environment. Half the laughing about silly events would be missed.

Hi. I had posted here. But, since Im NOT ALLOWED to post in the GOTBANNED forums unless I am banned/or was specifcally asked to, Laz came and wiped it out.

Wow, Laz is such a swell guy. Thanks for helping me to remember that simple "dont post here" rule! Laz, youre the greatest!