Defenders of Honor

vs.

Midwest Rollers

for the title of MCC IV

Wednesday, February 19

9:00 PM EST

MmmmTV Tailgating starts at 8:30 PM EST

206.229.105.5:27020

It's been 4 months since we started battling it out. 8 teams have fought hard for the chance to attain the trophy of this community and be MCC Champions.

Past MCC Champions:

DLM

award1.gif

Mmmm

mcc2award.gif

DOH

mcc3award.gif

The question still remains....WHO WANTS THE 4th AWARD THE MOST? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO GET IT?

I don't know about you, but I'm excited to find out. I'm also excited that we will most likely break the standing MmmmTV attendance record of 21 spectators! I'll be there with my MC Fa T hat on, ready to entertain and run some serious slow-mo and replay action! The only other question that I have is WILL YOU BE THERE?

Let's show our support and unity as a community and show up to cheer for BOTH teams in what's sure to be a serious show of strategy, determination, and teamwork!

Next Wednesday, with a tailgate party starting at 8:30 PM EST, February 19 on MmmmTV - 206.229.105.5:27020 with the match to start at 9:00 PM EST

ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE TO WATCH? POST BELOW IF YOU ARE SO I KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD AND DRINK TO BUY!!!!! SEE YOU WEDNESDAY!!!