Distinct possibility

*BiGBonES**

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely can't make it, my parents are forcing me to work for 3 months solid :boo::boo::boo: BOOOO!!!!

Also, I've had a look around and can't find many flights in the price range i'm looking for :bang::bang:

It would have been nice seeing you guys, and hopefully owning some of you without having pingage, but unfortunately I cant :(

Have fun anyway :boing:

Ok step one is done, the girlfriend is keen to go!

Do you guys have trains in America? Is there any train service that runs from new york to ohio? I'm going to e-mail the guy from new york and see what his plans are, if that doesnt work out I'll have to take a train or fly from new york to ohio.

No one else in the world would ever believe how pathetic our public transport system is.

Definitely can't make it, my parents are forcing me to work for 3 months solid :boo::boo::boo: BOOOO!!!!

Also, I've had a look around and can't find many flights in the price range i'm looking for :bang::bang:

It would have been nice seeing you guys, and hopefully owning some of you without having pingage, but unfortunately I cant :(

Have fun anyway :boing:

So I read through all this as I was pretty interested to see if big bones would make it from europe. Very dissapointing ending. How about working in the US for three months? some one hook this kid up with a job!!!

i think u mean jorb.

but bones, just to make fun of a funny english person, we call it gas here, not petrol.

that was quite an interesting read =D

(edited)

Wow, sorry you can't make it Bones. Woulda been awesome to have you here with us. We'll raise a toast for you, and all the other friends who aren't able to be here. :peace:

you mean you'll all laugh at us?? :bang::bang::(:(

Who told you!? I mean... of course not...

Edited by Allanon754.gc

• 3 weeks later...

*Cries*

Just starting my hardcore work routine. Worked 2.30-10.30 today, got to get up tomorrow morning at 5.30 to cycle to work for 6.15 and then home at 3.30... carries on like that for a month or two, and then hopefully I'm looking to land a job doing childrens holiday play scheme things.

Sorry for messing everybody about, trying to arrange pick ups and stuff, but parents are putting a lot of pressure on me to get work to save financial strain on the family. I guess its best not to clock up £750+ on a trip to america, i think my parents would be insulted as they arnt going on a summer holiday this year so they can save up for tuition fees next year.

It also doesnt help that in London my flat rent is like £235 a week (split between 2 people) where as in other places in the country its about £100 for a 2 bedroom flat. Then all the bills fall into place and money gets shorter etc. Heaven knows what would happen if I was born a year later, tuition fees nearly tripple next year :=

So yeah sorry for building it up a lot, after all I think it was only a distinct possibility :bang: