What's up for custom map night... tonight

Custom map night!

So I was browsing the web and saw a title TMPknives... kinda like the scout knives. the site didn't have the map file but that would be AWSOME to have for tonight.

Also I keep hearing about this "McDonald's" map why don't we have that on custom nights?

heheh I wanna see fresh maps!

lol, I think mookie's trying for some favors there. I think he hit that bind every 5-10 minutes. But man did we have a LOT of people on Teamspeak last night.

That was a lot of fun talking to everyone over Teamspeak about the maps.

8 maps though last night, that was a huge mapnight. Shep had 5 maps and I had 4, we both picked de_cbblfort. So what were your favorites last night? Actually, maybe I'll start a new post about that

Custom map night!

Also I keep hearing about this "McDonald's" map why don't we have that on custom nights?

heheh I wanna see fresh maps!

McDonalds map is fun, i played it on another server back before i found gc. It can get old playing it alot but it is small and would go by real quick.

if you can find a download/link for us for the map we can definately give it a run through during a mapnight.

This goes for everyone, if there's a custom map you'd like us to try during a mapnight, Please feel free to post up a link to the map and we'll get it into a mapnight! We're always open to new maps!!

uh mookie, that site must have some sort of filtering, it just takes you to a "no leeching" page lol

BTW,

Make sure you guys stop by the CSS Maps 'n Mods forums every now and then. There's a few new mappers that have been in recently showing their work, not to mention some news about my map too (yes shameless plug I know) :puppy_dog_eyes:

Here's a link to the forum:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...p?showforum=144

You can also find it in the bottom section of the CSS forums (just a few links below the Proj. Mayhem forums!)