Love the banner in here

I never come in here much nowadays since I'm not wreaking havoc as an admin. So I hadn't see it.

Ya know, we might consider making the 'guide to unbanning' a paid service. You know, like gamespot has guides to games that cost $10. Generate more cash for the Fatty retirement fund ;)

ALSO! I could loan my services as an unbanning agent. Don't want to deal with testy admins? Don't want your dirty laundry on public display? Don't want to give every wise acre punk the chance to 'dump' on your thread? Just shoot a private message to me (with a $20 paypal donation) and I will have a word with the judge for you. No court fees. No depositions. No full body searches. Just freedom and an M4!!

ALSO! I could loan my services as an unbanning agent. Don't want to deal with testy admins? Don't want your dirty laundry on public display? Don't want to give every wise acre punk the chance to 'dump' on your thread? Just shoot a private message to me (with a $20 paypal donation) and I will have a word with the judge for you. No court fees. No depositions. No full body searches. Just freedom and an M4!!

I've been doing this for years now. I'm expanding into the 'pay FOR a ban' market now. It's a niche, I know, but one that needs filled. :huh::)

(edited)

Wow. Hard to believe it has been that long.

I remember Barto held a competition asking for submissions. Hold on, maybe I can find the thread. Here it is. Zeabos' was pretty good too. Been a long time since anyone praised one of my posts as 'great literature' :( Boy, I think my mind is feeling the effects of my age. (can't blame the drugs)

Edited by ConGregation

Rev, you authored the guided on Sep 8 2002, 10:28 PM.

3.75 years ago.

Nice.

Is that why we're letting him get away with spamming the got banned forums???? :lol2::= :tongue2: :hug: REV

These old guys need something to do with their time. :D <runs away to hide>