Mozza's bikes!

Mozzarella

Very cool, but... why have so many?

Because I love motorcycles and all three ride differently. I wanted one from each class, cruiser, sport street and super sport. :luxhello:

Very nice mozz... I've been thinking it's time to upgrade mine too... just a lowly 2000 R6. The woman has a 2002 F4i.

dude your 2000 R6 is faster than that gsxr if its a a gsx-r6.

The r6 has about 120 Horsepower at the wheel and the gsx-r6 has about 103. I will be buying my crotchrocket in the very near future and was actually looking at a 2000 blue R6.

interested in hooking me up with a good deal on yours jester? :D

Ok all!! We have decided to sell the silver one. My husband doesn't ride it enough to justify keeping it. He sai'd he'll just ride one of mine when he feels like it. Here is some info on it:

This incredible bike has VERY low miles of only 5079. It is in excellent condition! Never dropped or layed down! Ridden by an experienced and mature rider. Comes with an extra set of top of the line Michelin Pilot Power sport tires, a service manual, frame sliders, fender eliminator, and the stock rear fender assembly. This bike has been garage kept and regularly maintained along with a written log.

I am gonna list it for 8799 but will sell it to anyone here for our lowest taking price of 7990.

Mozz

I would be interested, but its out of my price range, What year is it? and what cc?

Im looking for about a 2000-2003. In the 4000-6000 range.

Personally I don't buy a bike for resale. If your going to sell it, why buy it in the first place? You can see I own three of my own bikes and my hubby has one. What makes you think I will be selling them? Buying a bike to later sell it seems like a waste of money to me.

Oh, how things can change in a month. :)

(edited)
Personally I don't buy a bike for resale. If your going to sell it, why buy it in the first place? You can see I own three of my own bikes and my hubby has one. What makes you think I will be selling them? Buying a bike to later sell it seems like a waste of money to me.

Oh, how things can change in a month. :)

Actually nothing has changed. I'm not selling any of MY bikes. My husband is selling his bike. But nice try voodoo, you may want to pay attention to the wording.

I would be interested, but its out of my price range, What year is it? and what cc?

Im looking for about a 2000-2003. In the 4000-6000 range.

It's a 2003 GSX-R 1000. Yeah it is a bit out of your price range. Sorry.

Edited by Mozzarella

(edited)
Ok all!! We have decided to sell the silver one.
:unsure:

Ok Voodoo. I see you still don't get it. I guess you just like being a jerk for some reason. So thanks for showing me your true personality. It's good information have.

Edited by Mozzarella

VooDoo warned for being a pain for no reason.

No need to defend yourself so much, Mozz. Just brush em off.

Nice bikes.

I'm so out of it...another lady gamer that I wasn't aware of....and a cycle rider at that! I had an 85 Honda Interceptor for a while. My first and only bike. Was fun...patriotic colors too!

VooDoo warned for being a pain for no reason.

No need to defend yourself so much, Mozz. Just brush em off.

Nice bikes.

I'm so out of it...another lady gamer that I wasn't aware of....and a cycle rider at that! I had an 85 Honda Interceptor for a while. My first and only bike. Was fun...patriotic colors too!

Nice! Interceptors are nice sport touring bikes. They have a sweet engine in them! Cya in the servers Fatty!

Mozz

(edited)

dude your 2000 R6 is faster than that gsxr if its a a gsx-r6.

The r6 has about 120 Horsepower at the wheel and the gsx-r6 has about 103. I will be buying my crotchrocket in the very near future and was actually looking at a 2000 blue R6.

interested in hooking me up with a good deal on yours jester? :D

NOFX, is this going to be your first rocket?

Actually, the 2000 R6 only puts out about 100 HP to the wheel. The newer ones put out somewhere like 125 or 130. I've had mine dynotuned. Tanya's F4i puts out about the same HP, but since she only weighs 100 lbs, she can pull ahead everytime. SO FRUSTRATING! :) In any case the GSX-R1000 is much much faster then mine. HP somewhere like 140 ish?? Not sure on that... can't remember.

Although I am starting to shop around for my next bike... most likely a 600RR or the GSX-R750. The R6 will be converted to a full time track bike... :spin2:

Edited by benjester