Mozza's bikes!

Mozzarella

Very cool, but... why have so many?

Because I love motorcycles and all three ride differently. I wanted one from each class, cruiser, sport street and super sport. :luxhello:

Very nice mozz... I've been thinking it's time to upgrade mine too... just a lowly 2000 R6. The woman has a 2002 F4i.

what no harley?

*cough* Um nah... I personally wouldn't buy a harley. I think they make some good bikes but they just aren't my style. I'm more into performance and the only harley that is a great performer to me is the V-Rod. But to be completely honest I would still rather have the Victory Hammer over that bike too. Dual front discs, single rear disc, six speed, 200+ miles on a tank, fuel injected, sport suspension, and nice low end torque. I'm more into the sportier cruisers. Thats why I bought the magna. It's kinda funny but the V-rod is the fastest v cruisers, second is the magna and third is the warrior. A buddy of mine has a warrior and had to modify his to be faster than my magna. I laughed and told him no matter what he could probably out ride me stock anyway lol!

While your bikes are very nice Mozz. I'm gonna have to side with Shep on this one. His is just a thing of beauty. One day Shep, I'll have a Fatboy or Deuce. :peace:

(edited)
wouldnt even be close that is a 1000cc race bike. Ill win in the resale value category.

Personally I don't buy a bike for resale. If your going to sell it, why buy it in the first place? You can see I own three of my own bikes and my hubby has one. What makes you think I will be selling them? Buying a bike to later sell it seems like a waste of money to me. It's not like property or a home. OH and btw, I paid 5500 for the sv650 and have been offered by 3 people 5000 for it. Also the magna is very difficult ot buy since they dont make them anymore. I have been offere 5500 and I paid 6500 for it. The nice thing about buying japanese bikes is the dont START costing much and they do actually hold their value. Oh and one other nice thing about them. They rarely break down if ever. :)

Edited by Mozzarella

i dont keep things. 99% of people dont have the first car or bike they owned. I did not intend my post to have a negative tone, if it did im sorry. I really like your new bike.

i dont keep things. 99% of people dont have the first car or bike they owned. I did not intend my post to have a negative tone, if it did im sorry. I really like your new bike.

I guess I misinterpreted your previous post. However, I'm not sure I did the same with lunk. I don't have my first car nor my second, nor my third. I just look at bikes differently I guess. Being a non-Harley rider I usually assume people who own harley's are dissing me. I mean I do like many harley's, they just aren't my type of bike thats all. It's not that I dont like them. I really like the vrod but its too pricey for me and also im too short for it too. I wish you luck with your new purchase. Be sure to post a bunch of pics as soon as you get it. It's always fun to see how someone personalizes their ride. Good luck and ride safe!

Mozz, I meant no disrespect towards you or your bikes. They are very nice machines. And as you have a preference for that style of bike. I have a preference for the Harleys. Which is why I said what I said.

Again, my apologies. :hug:

Nice bikes ya got there. They sure can be fun.

Bike preference is a funny thing to me. It's the lack of sense of humor about them and the defensiveness that can be funny. Just the other day a client called me about a speeding ticket he got on his bike. I jokingly said something along the lines of "I'm not sure I can represent you unless it's a harley." Didn't get a laugh. But got a new client anyway. He explained to me how he races them and such and was all business.

I ride a harley sportster. Even some harley riders look down on these. But I looked at many other brands and types. Just happened to be in a harley shop and my wife asked how much this particular one was. It had 5 miles on it and was a great deal. Hadn't even planned on buying a bike anytime soon, yet made the deal that night. They prepped it and had it ready for me to take the next day. Biggest purchase on a whim I've ever done.

I know I've posted pics of mine before, but here it is again:

harley.jpg

Mozz, I meant no disrespect towards you or your bikes. They are very nice machines. And as you have a preference for that style of bike. I have a preference for the Harleys. Which is why I said what I said.

Again, my apologies. :hug:

Ok cool Lunk. Guess I misunderstood you too. No worries. Thanks for posting. Cya in the servers, try not to kick my butt too much, it's sore from riding a lot! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Ok all!! We have decided to sell the silver one. My husband doesn't ride it enough to justify keeping it. He sai'd he'll just ride one of mine when he feels like it. Here is some info on it:

This incredible bike has VERY low miles of only 5079. It is in excellent condition! Never dropped or layed down! Ridden by an experienced and mature rider. Comes with an extra set of top of the line Michelin Pilot Power sport tires, a service manual, frame sliders, fender eliminator, and the stock rear fender assembly. This bike has been garage kept and regularly maintained along with a written log.

I am gonna list it for 8799 but will sell it to anyone here for our lowest taking price of 7990.

Mozz