Need funny ideas

*BiGBonES**

Yo guys,

Today is a university open day, where young students tour the university to decide if they want to study here.

On the tour of the accomodation on campus, they will stop outside the entrance to my set of flats. There happens to be a speaker system, which usually allows people in our block to talk to people at our door to check who it is before letting them in. I plan to say something funny down this speaker system whilst they are outside the door probably listening to someone say 'Now this is your typical college flat block...yada yada...'

What shall I say? It cant be too offensive, as thats just plain cruel, but it has to be funny. Best prize wins a roaste chicken and bacon sandwich.

hit me!

p.s. the university are getting all prepared to set a really good example, i saw some guys in suits clearing the area outside my flat of weeds and rubbish in the flower beds :biglaugha:

So far I have thought of saying 'Welcome to adultchat phone service, thanks for calling. We have a ride selection of girls to please your every need....' you can think of the rest :D

any other ideas beside streaking? its raining outside and i dont want to catch a cold :biglaugha:

Just act like you're carrying on a really disturbing conversation and you don't know the mic is on. Something about a rash, or your experience with a professor who demands certain types of favors...

*acting like you are unaware the mic is on*

"So have you heard of this guy? He pretends to be an orientation leader, showing new kids around school...then he takes them to the Arts building, and in one of the back rooms he..." *stop*

"So have you heard of this guy? He pretends to be an orientation leader, showing new kids around school...then he takes them to the Arts building, and in one of the back rooms he..." *stop*

I like :freak:

:lol:

lol when you're show them around... get lost and pretend you don't know your way around and show them to the dumpster of the campus.

"and around the corner we have the entrance to the libr~.... uhhh i mean dumpster. heh cool stuff. anyone want to go dumpster diving?"

GC Alumni
(edited)

Well then. when you are like talking... and all eyes are on you. You can have your pants suddenly drop to the floor... wear something rediculous underneath.... heart boxers, happy face boxers... or if you are daring... the man thong.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Well then. when you are like talking... and all eyes are on you. You can have your pants suddenly drop to the floor... wear something rediculous underneath.... heart boxers, happy face boxers... or if you are daring... the man thong.

Obviously an elaborate ploy...look out for ebil lurking in the bushes with her camera...