JC is here

(edited)

:luxhello::luxhello: Very cool dude. I'll be looking for you. Don't forget that new players have to go through the school of GC gets to slap you around for a bit, before we start teaching you the little tricks. I'll tell Bushwack, Flitterkilll,Wentz, Ebits, HWarrior and the rest of the guys to get their shockrifles tuned up for ya :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Hope to see ya soon man, GL-HF. :peace: You can hop on in and pub around too you know M2, I'm sure the shockrifle would come natural to you.

Edited by Primus

GC Alumni
wowzors, no more cs?

No, I'll still be around for the occsaional CS. I usually spend my time while not playing CS doing nothing, so UT2k4 is a Nothing Filler.

:luxhello::luxhello: Very cool dude. I'll be looking for you. Don't forget that new players have to go through the school of GC gets to slap you around for a bit, before we start teaching you the little tricks. I'll tell Bushwack, Flitterkilll,Wentz, Ebits, HWarrior and the rest of the guys to get their shockrifles tuned up for ya :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Hope to see ya soon man, GL-HF. :peace: You can hop on in and pub around too you know M2, I'm sure the shockrifle would come natural to you.

NO. No one kills Hackie--er... JackieChan!

I was in that diet pepsi commercial, remember?

Dang that was a pretty.... educational battle I was playing in last night... I would have been alot better if my team wouldn't keep losing all the time.

I'll let you kill me after Wentz is done. After all, I'm Wentz's target... :lol2: