Gears of War

EbilDustBunny

Just finished another stint online...the multiplayer is amazing! I'm never playing cs from my couch again!

Expect to hear a lot about GoW

LOL... mo kept feeding the night monsters.

Who goes for mo when teh tasteh bunneh is standing right thurr?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished another stint online...the multiplayer is amazing! I'm never playing cs from my couch again!

Expect to hear a lot about GoW

LOL... mo kept feeding the night monsters.

Who goes for mo when teh tasteh bunneh is standing right thurr?

mo you wanna play again where we left off at?

it's more creepy by yourself and putting our lives in the hands of that crazy guy... he's messing with me!

No one was around last night...I also have to go to bed at 10 to get up for work...so I probably missed you all...

I've been jumping into my friends games and not touching ours... I stopped playing with them once we got near out part to not ruin the story! My co-workers are doing more spoiling I've been pluging my ears... harcore is crazy like there's like more things to do.

Add me to your friends list so we can play some :smiling2: eddie11c.

Dude!!!! That's you!? Why didn't you say something!? I was like...who is this guy?

Bunneh...I'm in act 4 now... :shrug03: I'll still play with you tho

i've been so busy... and when i have time i just want to veg out... playing wow is about equal to watching TV

Those night bats were hillarious...the first time I got killed by them (I was playing with Slaughter), we were still talking on the radios in the beginning of the scene...you know, when you walk really slow and can't do anything?

I figured I was safe, but before the conversation was even finished, my guy (Dom) just exploded....

I said..."Uh...what just happened?"

and we were pretty confused at that point...

however, the game is AMAZING

XBOX Live name: Akuzi

add me to your lists!

Also...can you hop seamlessly into other people's games when they're playing single-player as was originally advertised?

Maverick' date='Nov 13 2006, 02:01 PM' post='376313']

Also...can you hop seamlessly into other people's games when they're playing single-player as was originally advertised?

It is seamless if the person starts a coop live game. They could in theory play out the entire single player campaign alone in coop. But it must be a coop game for others to join.

GC Alumni
Maverick' date='Nov 13 2006, 02:01 PM' post='376313']

Those night bats were hillarious...the first time I got killed by them (I was playing with Slaughter), we were still talking on the radios in the beginning of the scene...you know, when you walk really slow and can't do anything?

I figured I was safe, but before the conversation was even finished, my guy (Dom) just exploded....

I said..."Uh...what just happened?"

and we were pretty confused at that point...

Mo said the same thing kinda.... LOL

Edited by EbilDustBunny

I have a new love, now if I can only get the kids to go to bed at 7 then I can play at least 3 hours a night ..............

hahaha...I keep thinking...poor lev...can't play gears with those little spokes running around...glad you cracked...some ether and a damp cloth with put them to bed at 5pm :freak:

I've been having a hard time dividing my precious 360 time (its finals week) between Gears and CoD3. The mulitplayer in CoD has me hooked.

Have they patched it? I sent Activision a nasty email regarding the brightness thing...I can't believe they won't let you adjust the brightness...that and my router won't let me join ranked matches :(

Oh, I see...that's kinda weak. I guess you could change your TV's brightness, but that would be a big pain.

Yeah my LCD is already at max...I could put this signal amp in the chain that we use at work and cheat the pants off the game...Activision is so silly...