Logitech G15 Macro Buy - EBIL! READ THIS!

Cobalt

(edited)

I need to know how to make macros for the G keys on the keyboard for buy scripts. I know you have it setup Ebil so could you please help me out?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Edited by Cobalt

Press the "MR" key. Press the G key of your choice. Punch in the combo of keys (like "B" "8" "2" "B" "3" "1" "B" "6" Hehe). Then press "MR" again.

The LCD tells you what to do step by step.

HTH

-George -still alive contrary to popular belief.

does that work?? I tried to bimd them but they only show up as the F keys in source..??/

Have you got all the drivers installed that come with it?? Mine worked fine right away.

I find that for CS, I'm faster to just punch "B" and the keypad. I'm always in the mood for a different combo and I can't remember what each of the G keys is set to.

-George

I tried the quick macro record, the keyboard profiler (with and without timing records). Each time I try to use the buy macro in game ( i was testing with Deagle (Buy - 1 - 4 - O)) and each time I execute the buy I just get ammo for my pistol and get left in the buy screen.

There's gotta be something you aren't doing right...

Map out your macros and build them outside of the game and make sure to leave the timing in or else it'll just push all your buttons at once! I personally don't like using macros so I just bound buy combos to the F keys and mapped them to the g keys...you can also use the numpad keys...hopefully they eventually release some functionality for the G15 and CSS

I was thinking about making buy macros and doing what you did anonymo but I hadn't had more time to mess with it yet. I spent a good portion of this morning at work so far reading the g15 forums and I think the bound path to my executable might be wrong but I can't try it until I get home. I did find a really cool lcd setup for Trillian and another one for CSS so I'll definitely let you guys know if they work well and post em up if they do.

Sweet...I have nothing but problems with the LCD and LCDstudio...the only things that ever work are the teamspeak thing and the cpu/ram monitors...LCD studio seems to defy me entirely...I must be doing something wrong...