GG Diablo

Leveller

(edited)

Well played Diablo, was a good game, if not quite as tight as I think we'd have liked in Magneto despite it being round for round until the last 4 or so.

Although I think my TK as T in the closing stages probably didn't help our cause (hangs head in shame)

Oh and not to forget the round where Mo dropped down and could shoot through the invisible train to stop the defuse.

Muffin Chunks and whoever CSLS Reinforcements is played great games, needless to say you all did, but they stood out.

GG guys.

Edited by Leveller

Congradulations Diablo! It looked like quite the close match from HLSW...and you guys still won despite my attempts to ghost from the outside! :biglaugha: (j/k...not that there was anything I could have done...other than freeze cujo...thought about it :D ...decided I didn't need the kick to the groin...)

Now you just have to win the whole thing so we can meagerly claim that barring a post MCC match we could be considered 2nd place!

haha. ya my team played awesome. i told them that many times over ts. they really came through. going in i was feeling nervous and i definately feel i was having an off day. train is usually one of my best maps.

gg guys. you're definately a very strong team. you beat us the first time in a very close game.

btw, reinforcements was jihad joe.

(edited)

Thanks for the props guys. I had a lot of fun. It was a very challenging match despite my huge, manly score.

-csls reinforcements aka jihad joe. You may remember the clan that I lead last year called fallen angels.

Edited by jihad_joe