Bring Firefly back!

Allanon

Ok since Ebil put up a petition about OC I decided to post a link about Firefly.

For those of you who are not Browncoats, Firefly was a sci-fi show written by Joss Whedon (The Man behind Angel and Buffy The Vampire Slayer). However, due to the idiots at Fox they cancelled the show because they didn't like what he gave them and showed the episodes in the wrong order and at strange times. Anyways, that was back in 2002.

Now for those who have seen the show or the movie Serenity, there's a chance that a season 2 will come back. A independent film company is trying to get the rights and the audience to not only bring it back, but to make sure that it stays on.

So here it is just go to http://www.fireflyseason2.com/index.asp and fill out a profile, this will help the company show what kind of spectrum to bring the season in so that it would be watched and supported. *Note* You don't have to have seen Firefly before, if you have seen the movie or are a Sci-fi fan feel free to fill out a profile.

Thanks, Allanon.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

My question is how will they do season two with two of the main characters dying in the movie. The movie made more sense (just watched it again today) after seeing the Firefly series first. It takes place after the series so I am unsure as to how they will make a new season work.

My question is how will they do season two with two of the main characters dying in the movie. The movie made more sense (just watched it again today) after seeing the Firefly series first. It takes place after the series so I am unsure as to how they will make a new season work.

It's Joss Whedon... he'll make it work :D

I had the impression (maybe wrongly, I didn't watch Serenity until months after watching Firefly all together) that there is a significant time gap between the end of the series and the movie, into which a second season might fit Shadows of the Empire-style.

OHHH YAAA..I sent it to all my Nerd buddies and posted on the U's website for department, and everything else I can do I will... I STILL HURT THE WAY THEY CUT IT OFF AT THE END OF THE SEASON!!! ohhh and DID I SAY that the movie was SOOOOO COOOOOOOOLLL!!! You know what I mean Ebil..I know you know..YAAA I know you know..YEA!!!

I had the impression (maybe wrongly, I didn't watch Serenity until months after watching Firefly all together) that there is a significant time gap between the end of the series and the movie, into which a second season might fit Shadows of the Empire-style.

Which isn't exactly so. The movie begins with them doing a job on I think Whitefall. The only real difference is Sheperd Book not being on the ship at the end of the series, Inara has already left.