catalyst 6.5

Vovik

anyone else noticed more cpu stress with 6.5 catalyst in css? major fps drops in heavy gunfire. I went back to 6.4.

and oh yeah, turning off cli with windows boot relieves the system as well.

ps. also, beside this point, catalyst 5.7 and 5.9 work MUCH better than the newer ones in F1 Challenge just fyi

ROFL...I think that's because you're the only one who plays F1 Challenge...

:hug:

Sorry...I don't mean to bug you vov...I just can't resist the urges! But I have noticed some fps drops since updating...thought it was just the map I was playing tho, will have to pay attention...I also have started to crash out since updating to 6.5...in CS and in BF2 (and HL2)...and not just to the desktop but right out, auto restart...

ROFL...I think that's because you're the only one who plays F1 Challenge...

:hug:

Sorry...I don't mean to bug you vov...I just can't resist the urges! But I have noticed some fps drops since updating...thought it was just the map I was playing tho, will have to pay attention...I also have started to crash out since updating to 6.5...in CS and in BF2 (and HL2)...and not just to the desktop but right out, auto restart...

F1 Challenge is the best simulation of F1 and best car sim game I ever played. It's been out for awhile and I still play it as it's a new game.

Yeah, since you mentioned it, I did crash couple of times from CSS during map change earlier this week while using 6.5 as well. Adaptive AA is just not worth it right now. Not with my vid card and proc anyway.