Hotel Room

ZesteR

Hey, I've finally square away work and school. I can make it to FF! Even though it's only Fri-Sun.. Ill still cant wait.

But I need a room! would anyone want Zester as a roommate? if the answer to that is anything but a "no"

PM ME!

Either Ill join up with someone that made reservations and help pay for it, or Ill do the work and make reservations if I find ppl to split the room with!

Thanks! :hug:

Okay, few questions

Smoking?

Do you have anyone else currently with you? (#'s will suffice)

Also, soapdish PMed me and said he might help out... maybe us 3 can work something out... more the merrier so the cost goes down.

2 of us - $80 total

3 of us - $53.333333333333333333333... total

4 of us - $40 total

let me know, Ill check back later tonight.

I smoke but the room is non smoking. I really don't know how much sleep there is gonna be there so whatever works for me. Also I'm currently the only one registered for the room.

Soapy,

Mossad did all the reservation stuff. So if you want it, i guess it's up to him.

Mossad,

I'd like to try to get one more person, so the price is the best. If Soapdish wants in, then ill PM you later and if you have to let the hotel know anything, let us know so we all can figure it out.

Anything else guys?

(edited)

Room Type: 1 KING BED WITH SOFA BED NONSMOKING - 3 PERSON(S) MAX PER ROOM

WITH WORK DESK FREE WIRELESS INTERNET 25 INCH TV IN ROOM MOVIES PLAYSTATION 30 CHANNELS 2 PHONES VOICEMAIL DATA PORT SPEAKERPHONE COFFEEMAKER IRON BOARD HAIR DRYER

I'm sure we can figure out sleeping arrangements etc. Or maybe if one of you want to go w/ mrx that could work, however you want to do it.

Edited by Mossad

Okay.

Right now the ppl interested in helping each other out is:

Mossad, MrX, Nick Soapdish, ZesteR

We have Mossad with a Hotel room that sleeps 3 with only 1 King sized bed, but is nonsmoking.

We also have MrX's hotel room, which sleeps 4 with 2 double sized beds, but is smoking. (yet none of us will smoke in the room)

I can tell you want I'm looking for. I want a room, any room. A place to sleep for 2 nights. A place to pass out 2 nights. It doesnt have to be a bed nor have a blanket. I would like to have the cheapest place that is offered to me. wether it be Mossad or MrX.

What do you guys want from this?

I'm not looking to get the cheapest available, nor really have a zoo of people in one room. :)

I'm renting a room with 2 beds. I will take one bed all to myself and was just offering the other bed for $90 for the 2 nights (that's the $79 plus 13.75% tax that will be added, so roughly $90), whether that be 1 person or 2.

So if 1 or 2 people want to share that bed and split the cost, I don't care. If noone wants too, I'll push the beds together and sleep like a king. :) Just thought I'd offer it as a cheaper alternative for someone looking.

I'm sure as it draws closer, more people will be looking too.

(edited)

LOL Me and Gond have a non-smoking room with 2 double beds, just like last yr.. Everyone going to FF has a empty spot on their hotel room floor.. Dont panic guys, Im sure you will be able to find somewhere to sleep..

Edited by Batman

Hey Mossad... I could help you out still!

Inreturn You'll be helping me out.

I dont care to sleep on the floor... or pass out on the floor, you can have the king sized bed.

How does that sound?

Hey Mossad... I could help you out still!

Inreturn You'll be helping me out.

I dont care to sleep on the floor... or pass out on the floor, you can have the king sized bed.

How does that sound?

there's a sofa bed silly :D