twc|Firestarter - bad attitude

Guest Careful Aim

IMO however I'd would just drop Lunk in here with a usually "don't get your panties in a bind" and game on.

don't get your panties in a bind.

:wavey:

<slaps both brillow and SJ with a dead fish>

It's "Don't get your panties in a twist"

Get it right. :D

steven (not sTeVeN) is an honorary .gc member. he's a good guy.

careful/firestarter, can we just like shake hands, gg, and get on?

He's affiliated with our provider, isn't he? I thought that was why he had admin...

steven (not sTeVeN) is an honorary .gc member. he's a good guy.

careful/firestarter, can we just like shake hands, gg, and get on?

He's affiliated with our provider, isn't he? I thought that was why he had admin...

steven and the guys at http://www.insiderhosting.com donated bandwidth, a server, and a lot of behind the scenes resources. they do a lot more for us than they take credit for (and/or are recognized for). the west coast death match server is run entirely on their resources...and alvin's mani ninja skillz.

Thanks for all the hard work on this john, and again apologies on our behalf for any misperceptions. I HATE to see the tWc tag lose any respect. Our leaders will continue to ensure that our players respectfully follow all of the values of .gc when we play. We strive to set an even higher standard in most cases. We love our .gc community and any team member misbehaving on .gc servers will most certainly be benched for a time or kicked from our team depending on the circumstances. This is not something we take lightly.

Thank you firestarter for your input (finally). We'll try to be more careful in the future and let the admins of .gc deal with any issues that my arise. Remember its always better to just keep cool and quiet, and find an admin in between rounds or whatnot to look things over before we start threatening bans, making accusations, etc. Obviously those with the .gc tag *should* know the values/rules of .gc and can assert themselves when an admin is not around, but not to the point of harrassment. A lesson for everyone anytime a situation like this arises.

tWc|RoGuE.gc

• 2 weeks later...